I'm leaving emc ;(

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Beau1999, Feb 3, 2012.

1. You can still play in France, right?
  2. You are a girl?I think you are a boy at first!
  3. Good luck on your adventure, live life to the fullest and enjoy every moment. In order to change the age on your account I will need the actual birth date, if you want you can PM it to me.
  4. Ha, I still don't understand...why can't you play in France? Did she leave already LOL? Nobody answers!
  5. it's nearly 4 am here in australia, I assume she's asleep.

she wrote earlier she thought she would be too old for minecraft.
  6. Well...I'm clearly WAY too old then :p
  7. Oh my... now I really feel old at 28 :) I live in the middle of nowhere Peru and I still love playing MC with my little internet card on my laptop. No matter what you do in life Beau, never forget to have fun :D
  8. France! Thats pretty close to Holland, as the matter of fact... I have a friend who lives in France, near Bourganeuf :D His parents have a nice Chambre d'hote :D

Enjoy france Beau =p

(p.s. Im also 18, but i use MC to exploit my architectural build styles for my education)
  9. Sorry to see you go but you cant play MC in France.
  10. Don't leave.:( We might go back to 9,999 members then we have to give back our 1000r.:(And we will miss you.:(
    apamment and Beau1999 like this.
  11. TOO OLD FOR MINECRAFT? You must be out of your mind, I'm 17 and I'll still be playing when I'm 40, I promise!
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  12. haha yeah, you're never too old to do the things you enjoy.
    Seberling likes this.
  13. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! (dramatic sobs)
    GameKribJEREMY likes this.
  14. I dont know if your gone but if your not heres my message to you.

We never really interacted and i guess we never will now :( , live life to the fullest, every moment, cherish your loved ones and good luck in France. ;)
  15. enjoy france bye :(
  16. *salutes* So long. I hope you enjoyed your time here on the Empire! :D