im kinda new. 2 months is new, right?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by triphora, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Despite the fact that I'm an 'Active Member' (look under my name) I've only been on EMC for 2 months-ish. I speak fluent smp8. I have 19 friends and have approx. 20 that are pending. I'll accept any friend requests. I run 17965-17966 +CCSDespite the fact that I am on smp8, I spend most of my time on smp7. Also actively receiving donations to the 'Get K9J Gold Supporter' Fund.
    bye
    AlexC__, ShelLuser and AyanamiKun like this.
  2. welcome 2 the server then! ^.^

lol, ur as new as u feel u are.. ive been playing for more than a year and i still discover new stuff!
  3. Welcome to the Empire Minecraft, if you have any question, feel free to ask :)

I indeed have seen you around the forums quite a lot (for a new member) but I, after more than five years, also still need to do a proper introduction, so you're not late at all :)

Also, you're only 80 posts away from getting on the "highest posting members" list :p
    RE-EDIT: that was ment for another post, I was half asleep...
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. ^^^^ I have to say, I think you've accomplished more in the 2 months you've been here, than the almost 2 years I have ^-^
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. True story: I know players who have been on EMC for a few years yet they are still considered 'new' on the forums ;)

So yeah, status messages only tell you so much... After my first stint on the Empire (first year) I still felt somewhat like a newbie at times, because there's so much to discover.

Even so: a belated, but still well meant, welcome to the Empire!

I'm jealous ;) I understand some, but I usually need help from my friends to translate :)

Keep in mind that players on your friends list will get automatic access to your protected blocks, unless you turn this off of course (see the /ps command).

Anyway, nice to meet you and hope you're going to have a great time here!
  6. Same with me on another server, been there for 2 years and find out new things everyday

-snip-

Probably not
    Already done :)
    Already have a lot xD
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. Welcome to EMC! I hope you're enjoying it so far.
  8. Look here
    (yes, i know bbcode so i know how to quote a quote)
    Ritunn and ShelLuser like this.
  9. lol, oops, I edited that in later, but me being me (and that being late) I edited it in to the wrong post :p It was ment for Shelly :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. I thought so.
  11. I've seen you around, welcome to the server.