im banned

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by vadamx, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. help im banned because my brother hacked into my account and i think he spammed or something please unban me :(
  2. This isnt the proper way to appeal a ban. Pm a moderator by starting a conversation with one for an appeal.
  3. Please appeal unban's via PM to Justin or Jeremy
  4. you should PM the mod that banned you, or JustinGuy with your case.
  5. thank you
  6. HELP! JUSTINGUY WONT RESPOND!
  7. just wait he will
  8. Please be patient Justinguy has enough on his hands no need to start spazzing out because he hasn't responded yet. And also I have a question to you. What did your brother have against you to get you banned from EMC?
  9. Justin doesn't typically respond to appeals of bans he did not do. PM the mod who banned you, not the admins.
  10. Oh lol my brother got mad at me cause i was on my computer for a long time and he wanted on.
  11. but i dont even know the mod who banned me my brother was on and he went on my saved servers and got me banned :(
  12. Yeah...

8 days ago
    T GAY

smp1
    8 days ago
    T THIS SERVER IS GAT

smp1
    8 days ago
    T i am a gay pony!
    smp1
    8 days ago

T DO IT

smp1
    8 days ago
    T DO IT

smp1
    8 days ago
    T COME BAN ME!

smp1
    8 days ago
    T WITH SINGLE PLAYER COMMANDS!

smp1
    8 days ago
    T i am going to cheat

smp1
    8 days ago
    T ****

smp1
    8 days ago
    T i wanna get banned

smp1
    8 days ago
    T what are the commandments?

smp1
    8 days ago
    T BAN ME IM A GRIEFER

PM Aikar about this, as he's the one who banned you.
  13. I'm sure this will turn out ok for you my account for hacked becouse sombody was trying to steal people's animals using my account, but Justin had a talk with me and I sorted things out, now it's good. Why don't you change your minecraft password and un click the remember me box so your brother can't go on your account, the last time I left a minecraft tab up my brother burnt down a whole server.
  14. wow thank you
  15. how long does it take for them to respond?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.