I'm Back! +GIVEAWAY

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by W0H, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Two months ago, I was perm-ban. I just recently got an appeal. The friends I've made, and the fun I've had are some memories I'll never forget. Greed got to my head. I realize that what I did was wrong and I wanted to repay it to the community, so I want to do a giveaway. I'm gonna giveaway 20k rupees. I know it's not much but it's all I have at the moment. I will do giveaways periodically throughout the next few months.

All you have to do is say one reason why you love EMC in the comments. I'm eager to see what you all have to say! I will choice at random though from the best answers. Only one will win! I wish you the best of luck! I will pick the winner at 8pm EST. (No promises, things may come up) Have fun!
    CMaddawg361 and fluffykinsmeow like this.
  2. Glad to see a member who made a mistake find the right answer. :)
    (no need to enter for the giveaway)
    Olaf_C and natesam34 like this.
  3. I love EMC because, it is like normal survival except there are areas where u cannot die, so it is perfect for people who are cautious, but also for people who love to play normaly with friends.
    natesam34 likes this.
  4. I love EMC because no matter who you want to play with, or how you want to play, there is always something for you. The community is generally helpful, and there's always someone who will help you out if you need it. It's great to be able to see everyone else's creations in the plots around you, and become inspired by these :)
    natesam34 likes this.
  5. I love EMC because it is a place where I and others get to play my favorite game of minecraft in a friendly place with nice people and no violence and cussing like other servers. EMC provides a wide variety of things to do, and many features including custom mobs and bosses. Finally, EMC is a nice place where you can make fiends! :D
    natesam34 likes this.
  6. Welcome back natesam. :)
    natesam34 likes this.
  7. Welcome back! I remember you leaving...
    natesam34 likes this.
  8. I love emc because of the amazing community and the friendliness
    natesam34 likes this.
  9. Welcome back, glad you are the correct path once again. :)
    natesam34 likes this.
  10. Thanks for replying everyone! Congrats to fluffykinsmeow on winning the 20k! I hope to talk to you all later :D