IM BACK FOR REAL THIS TIME

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BrickStrike, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Hi.
    Im back
    again
    for like the third? time
    Idk people really only knew me after my first break so technically...?

OK
    Lets start

Hi, my name is BrickStrike. I've been on EMC... for 6ish years (I got Empire Ancient, so that's exciting)
    My real name is Connor, and I'm 18. I study at San Jose State University and my major is Linguistics.

YES, this time I will be active.... for a while.
    College and work will probably eat up my time, and real life adventures are pretty cool too.
    BUT... I will at least be active on the forums somewhatish and ingame.

Umm...
    Alrighty, so I am thinking about building a 'minimart' on my property, and I've already started with the base of it. If you visit 1975 on SMP1, look up or check out the tpsigns on the prop. I'm thinking the theme will be 'Skymart' unless that name is already taken.

Also, is anyone else seeing the weird door/fence thingy? Like half the door opens, and fences don't connect. I'm guessing this is because I'm on the newest vers of MC while EMC is still on 1.12.

So what's up guys?
  2. Welcome back! I have no idea who you are!!
    BrickStrike likes this.
  3. Welcome back Brickstrike been a good bit.. blah blah see you online....
    FadedMartian likes this.
  4. Welcome back!! :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  5. Welcome back! See you around :)
  6. I remember seeing you online a lot like 3 or 4 years ago. Welcome back.
  7. Hey there BrickStrike, welcome back! Always cool to see older members return. :)
    Cool, I'll try to come check it out sometime!
    This is correct, using 1.12.2 fixes this problem. EMC will update eventually, but it may take a little while.

I hope to see you around in game sometime! :)

~SUPERI0N
  8. Welcome back!
  9. It will take some time getting used to the capitals. :p
  10. Wooo
    BrickStrike likes this.
  11. Welcome back man. I do still remember you are a person who exicts, but I do not come any further than that :p

If you do, you probably remember me as "That Dutch guy who doesn't speak any English" Yeah, that changed :p

great to see old peeps return :)
    FadedMartian and 607 like this.
  12. I already welcomed you back ingame yesterday, but can do here too: welcome back! It's been a while - 1146 days, has it really been that long since I've last seen you? - good to have you back. :)
    607 likes this.
  13. SKYMALL
  14. Welcome back! =) Thrilled to see you return once again.
    BrickStrike, MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  15. Oh my lord!
    BrickStrike likes this.
  16. Haha!
    I've tried doing the whole mall thing before, and that is a pain to set up and maintain after a whole reset.

I'm just specializing in processed building materials for rn before branching out to processed foods, tools, etc.
    I'll probably branch out to ores and that sort of thing too, but that's a while off
  17. Welcome back!
  18. welcome back, dude, grats on the life progress!
    BrickStrike likes this.