I'm Back EMC! (CatNapInn's Return)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DorianPavus_, Mar 28, 2019.

?

Do you remember me/know me?

I know you 8 vote(s) 66.7%
I have no clue who you are 2 vote(s) 16.7%
I know of you, but don't really know you 2 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. ~*Hello Everyone*~

Most of you probably don't know lol, but a while ago I had left EMC "for good". I never made or stated my official leave, but I wasn't on for over 200 days, so that pretty much says it itself. Even though I was not on the server I was still active on the Discord, so I wasn't entirely gone.
    I had stopped playing EMC due to my busy schedule irl, it was always very inactive when I was online, I didn't feel welcome and I got bored. Even though I had those feelings, I still made the effort to stay connected through Discord. I've sorted out my feelings and I'm glad to say that I decided to return! I missed the events, my friends and recently I found out some of my OG friends who left EMC have returned and it's become more active from when I left!
    I will pick up from where I left off on my builds and continue to host (player) events like I used to!

Oh btw-- I'm CatNapInn, you may know me as that or Spart/Spartan, Levy, Eliza, Pixel Cat and more ;P
    I'll be playing on my original account CatNapInn from now on, Levy is my alt and will barely be used tbh, so yee.

I'm glad to be back!

P.S. Salty I missed my 1,500th day xD
    AlexC__, luckycordel, Hashhog and 3 others like this.
  2. Welcome back, Levy! :D Does this mean we'll see some skin comps soon? ;)
    _Levy_McGarden_ likes this.
  3. Who are you?? JK we've had some discord convos as has my buddy OP (Levy McThanos) welcome back
  4. Welcome back! :)
  5. Thanks and I'll definitely be bringing back my events and that just might include my ol' skin comps...gotta wait and see ;)

Thanks lol and who are you calling Levy McThanos lmao *just because I have purple hair doesn't make me Thanos*

Thanks Toade, glad to see you again!
    Eviltoade and MoreMoople like this.
  6. Welcome back! I’m the benny guy from discord if you don’t remember me!
  7. I'm glad to see you back! :D:p
  8. Welcome back Levy!!! I remember you, not sure if you remember me. Have fun back on EMC :D
  9. Ah! I see you musta forgot! Never fear Levy! This should refresh your memory! http://imgur.com/gallery/EwBB4AU

10. Glad to have you back!
  11. Huh, I thought you were still active. :p But I guess that's just because I saw you when I sporadically checked out EMC's Discord server, then. 200 days is quite some time!
  12. Welcome back Levy for we all have some catching up to do :p
  13. Welcome back! :D
  14. Welcome back! Always nice to see a player come back after some time :)
  15. Heyy, I remember you! Welcome back! It's possible you may remember me as Sydney4363 :)
  16. omg my dear friend is back! HI LEVY!

17. I remember you Benny lol :p Nice to see you!

I'm glad you're also back and doing well :)

How could I ever forget you Fallout lmao!

Haha I was still active on Discord, just quit the actual MC server, but I'm back xD

We sure do have some catching up to get towards lol, glad to see you're doing well!

Thank you lucky!

Yep, it's a good feeling to see players returning!

I remember you! Nice to see you again Sydney!

Omgg Shy!! I'm glad to see you're still here! We need to chat more often :D
    607, wafflecoffee and luckycordel like this.