I'm back.... again

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GremlinVG, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Hey guys

this is probably my 3rd reintroduction haha, I started on EMC 7 years ago it was one of my first servers and has always had a place in my heart. I started out as krazy_kai way back on smp2 but then life started to get busy and I had to take a year or two off from gaming but I never forgot about this server, fast forward and I changed my name again to MonsterKlaw and again stuck around for a while until I had to start focusing more and more on exams and less time on games.

However, like the majestic phoenix i've risen again as GremlinVG and hopefully this time im back for good. I'm back where it all started on smp2 with a new love for minecraft and im hoping that this time around i'll be more active in the community so hope to see you guys around. It's sad to see that many of the old people I played with on this server haven't logged on in a while but this is just a new opportunity to meet some new people.

It's amazing to see that after all this time empire has still remained a loving community with such great people. So if you see me around feel free to say hi or start a conversation I promise I don't bite.

See you around
    GremlinVG (Kai)
  2. Hey welcome back I hope to see you around ;)
    top_benny likes this.
  3. Welcome back! I remember back in the day on smp2 I think we were neighbors or maybe had one plot in between us. Good to see you back let me know if you need anything I'm always happy to help!
    top_benny and 607 like this.
  4. Hm, interesting. :)
    How are you planning to be active in the community? I assume playing the Minecraft server will be a part of it, as you say you've got a new love for the game. How about the forum and potentially other things?
    top_benny likes this.
  5. Thanks and congrats on your win earlier on mob arena!

Your name does seem familiar, hope to see you around again :)

oh yeah definitely expect to see me more around the forums! I might be on the discord occasionally too. Also hoping to get more involved in events more often and helping around if people need it. :D
    top_benny, MoreMoople, 607 and 2 others like this.
  6. Well then... welcome welcome welcome back back back!
    I love to see old members returning to the Empire.
    top_benny and Eviltoade like this.
  7. Heya Gremlin! Welcome back again!!

If you get bored come yell for me on smp7, I'm usually on during around 9pm - 2am server time nightly! And if you need anything my inbox is always open :)
    top_benny and MoreMoople like this.
  8. Welcome back! I hope to see you in game sometime soon! :D
    top_benny likes this.
  9. Welcome back :)
    top_benny likes this.
  10. Cool, cool. :D
  11. Welcome back! Lemme know if have any questions :) See you around!
    607 likes this.
  12. Welcome back, you seem like a really nice guy hope to meet ya, im usually on smp4 or 7 if I’m on, you can just do /p top_benny and maybe we can play together
    See ya around!
    -benny aka top_benny!
    607 likes this.