An Elfin's Tale

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ElfinRainbow, Mar 18, 2016.

?

How is your "Alt" used?

To claim more land, aka residences. 9 vote(s) 42.9%
Hoard Da Promos. 15 vote(s) 71.4%
To be everywhere in the Empire 9 vote(s) 42.9%
Create a Pirate force to take down Foxy and LGB....... 3 vote(s) 14.3%
other. state your reason in the comments......................... 3 vote(s) 14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi everyone I'm not new since i'm an Alt player. However due to technicality ElfinRainbow is new to EMC and would love to introduce his wonderful self.

Where do i begin? The beginning of course you silly goose. It all started one afternoon, when "xxxxxxxxxxx" was playing on smp2. He saw a dare for an alt to be named ElfinSOMETHING. So he already knew he was getting me he just didn't know what i was going to be named.

Well that's my beginning story here on EMC. I promise to grow with the Empire and aspire to do great things. "After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things --- terrible, yes, but great."
    I also love Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I'm an adult, a man-child who will tell you that The Boy Scouts rock, and that Girl Scout cookies are delicious.
    607, Kytula and GRIPCEO like this.
  2. Made this
    Keliris likes this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire, ElfinRainbow!

I imagine that if you're an alternator, you look like this? :rolleyes:
    GRIPCEO, 607, Gawadrolt and 6 others like this.
  4. Hi ElfinRainbow. Great to meet you and Boy Scouts do rock, (I'm a cub leader). ;)
    Patr1cV and ElfinRainbow like this.
  5. Whatever ship force you muster may be able to take on Foxy, but never the most sea-worthy of salty water birds, Luckygreenbird!
    ElfinRainbow likes this.
  6. Welcome to EMC :)
    ElfinRainbow likes this.
  7. From one alt to another: welcome to Empire Promocraft! Where mains will go to weird extends and trample on our rights to cool stuff and force us to give it all away to them.

So for that we got #altpower! Don't let the mains walk all over you ;)

See how bad it is? We don't even get to pick our own names ;)

If you're interested then I might know some cool pyramid schemes which you could suggest to your main, it'll be a sure way to drain him of his rupees and make you feel better <mwua ha ha ha!>

Errr. not that I would know anything about that of course, because that would be illegal I guess ;)
  8. "Welcome" to EMC! (Hehe) I mainly use my alt to AFK at farms while I can play on my main. I also use it to pay money to if I need to sustain a daily balance.
    ElfinRainbow likes this.
  9. Welcome to the empire, alt. :p
    ElfinRainbow and Gawadrolt like this.
  10. Yes well auto-correct, suppose to be Alternate.
  11. Oh, my plans far out-succeed that of my mains. I feel, his jealousy. I feel his need to compete. I will win, mwua ha ha ha!
  12. Haven't decided what my home is going to look like but by-golly I'v decided on building a wall around the res. lol