I'll just leave this here..

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by hayleycolgan, Aug 20, 2012.

1. That was fantastically awful. I'm wondering why I had to watch that twice, then email the link to two friends, and why I'm getting ready to watch it again. :)
    marknaaijer likes this.
  2. I do enjoy that Show - The way I talk IRL has been compared to Sheldon. lol i am impressed
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  3. Sheldon has got to be one of the best sitcom characters i've ever..erm...watched? :p
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  4. It seems like a legit song - i am not surprised.

I don't understand how you stated your opinion as a question :p I am confuzzled - Yes I just made that up
  5. Sad thing is I can understand EVERYTHING said in that song.....
    GANGANGANGAM STYLE.... lol jk
    marknaaijer likes this.
  6. 이 노래의 모든을 이해할 수 ...
    marknaaijer likes this.
  7. Sounds like hes saying woooopa condom style XD
    hayleycolgan and pat2011 like this.
  8. LOL.jpg
    marknaaijer and MR2R2M like this.
  9. I think its open condom style.
    SoulPunisher and MR2R2M like this.
  10. They should have a "Warning, babies will result from using the advice found in this video" HAHAHAHAAAA
  11. There aren't any sane music videos left anymore are there…
  12. I didn't know what to say :p I was going to say seen, but i've never met sheldon's actor, so I said watched but I wasn't sure if it was the right word.
  13. I have one thing to say to pon pon wei:
  14. Oh. Those guys. The people I feel should really form smaller bands. Not that anything wrong with Super Junior…
  15. Lol. They have different sub-units too.
  16. I remember showing my brother this with 2,000 views, and him calling the guy a retard trying to look cool, and as soon as his friends see it, "oh man guys i always knew he was so awesome"
    marknaaijer likes this.
  17. ^ What I did :p