If you're a Zombie Slayer/Lover, click here!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by IamSaj, Sep 23, 2012.

1. That sucks. Has anyone seen the new Black Ops 2 Zombies trailer? I posted it on the thread
  2. Black Ops 2 is coming out in 43 days! Can't wait for Zombies!!!
  3. I wish they made 2 games a year.
    A Zombies game -I would buy this one
    Regular Cod+The zombies game
    IamSaj likes this.
  4. I Hope Some Old Classics Weapons Are Still There And Not Abandoned http://mag.racked.eu/cimage/0152hcw...s Only Survivor Of A Angry Cat Attack/mca.png

Woot Halo 4 And Black Ops 2 1-2 Days Difference WOOT! :D

I'm a Get Both :D
    I'll still make time for my favorite server on Minecraft though :D

Just A Little
    I Can Almost Hear The Zombie Screams And Smell The Ammo Runoff :D:D:D
    I Can Almost Hear The Whistle Of FloodRunners! and the Smell Of The Jungle :D :D :D
    IamSaj likes this.
  5. Oh my gawd.... Best 2 minutes of my life.
    IamSaj likes this.
  6. I Cant Wait for zombies. I am a god at surviving, I think if you can survive to level 51 on Shi-Nu-Numa, I can survive on this no problem.

:D
    IamSaj likes this.
  7. That's one of the things that's always been at the top of my list.
    If Treyarch just a made a new game with the zombies from BO (and eventaully BO2) with more maps and a storyline, it would be awesome! :)
    That's quite a chain of comments you had there, I recommend editing the first one next time.

Also, I'd like to take the chance to post one of my favourite songs from the zombies experience.
    codygraw101 and IamSaj like this.
  8. I don't understand... if there was a Zombies game... and a regular CoD... wouldn't everyone buy the regular CoD because you said yourself it includes Zombies.... so there would be no point of buying the standalone unless it inlcuded many new features aside from the one that came with the regular CoD installment.
  9. If you want to play some BO Zombies, feel free to add me on Xbox (No go for PS3 sadly....) (I have one, just don't have BO unfortunately)
  10. I hate the CoD Multiplayer. i think it sucks. The only time you would see me playing CoD is in Zombies mode.
  11. I don't for sure if what system are you talking about for playing Call of Duty Black Ops II. I know the game is one of the Wii U's launch titles!
    Liasen likes this.
  12. Xbox. It's in my signature... Plus it doesn't really matter what system as Zombies will be available for Black Ops 2 on all consoles anyway...
  13. The release for Black Ops II for Wii U is Sunday, November 18th (For Nintendo of America). If you want a game of pure zombies, how about another Wii U game, ZombiU.
    Liasen likes this.
  14. Sorry, but I'm not interested in WiiU as I have said that in the past posts.
  15. It it's that you want to be, a hardcore gamer with the same type of controller endlessly.:rolleyes:
  16. 1. I have a Xbox, a PS3, and a Wii.
    2. When did I say I hated Nintendo? I used to play Pokemon and Mario religiously.
    3. You kind of contradicted yourself there, didn't you?
    4. You have your opinion, but I prefer my Xbox more than my PS3 or Wii, but that doesn't mean I hate it and never use it.
    5. Just because I do one thing doesn't mean you can judge me by anything I do or say. Ok?
    *Cough*

*Sneeze*

*COUGH*

So please, don't make foolish assumptions. Ever. Thank you.
  17. Black Ops 2 is coming!
  18. Can't wait for this game:) Probably gonna pre-order the Wii U Premium Pack or the Wii U ZombiU Bundle;)