If you could have any 6 super powers/abilities, what would they be?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ENWehr, Sep 25, 2012.

1. -Make others' wishes come true.
    -Make anyone smile.
    -Diamond supportership.
    -Invisibility.
    -Flying.
    -Immortality (as alexschrod)
    xxcapmanxx and chrisisaboss91 like this.
  2. Pft, misleading post title. It says "any 6", yet you place restrictions on them. I will ignore your silly rule, as I was brought in here by the post title, and I will answer as I planned to when I first saw it. :p

I have actually given this a lot of thought while I was out walking or riding the subway with nothing else to do, though in my case, I was thinking more what 3 wishes I would ask if I ever came across the classic genie in a lamp. I only need two super powers, because I concluded that I would only need two wishes from the genie to get exactly what I want. It goes as follows:

1) Immortality until I choose to end life. Meaning, I cannot die unless I choose to.
    2) Being able to perform any kind of magic that has been thought of, and will ever be thought of without limitation.

I want to be able to limit my immortality in case I ever got so bored of being alive that I would want to end it all. I've heard it theorized that one of the negative sides of immortality is going crazy from never dying, so I want the option. The other one obviously covers pretty much anything. I can't really imagine anything I couldn't do with such a magic repertoire.

Oh, and when in the context of wishes by a genie, I would use the last one to put the genie back in the lamp.
  3. 1. Telekenesis
    2. Lazer Eyes
    3. Able to breathe underwater
    4. Super Jumps
    5.Have 1000000000 Wishes
  4. I only need one...
    Being a new (custom new my choice) member of The Q. They seem omnipotent until you really start digging into it they are as fallible as anyone else, even more so in some regards.
  5. Eating bacon.
    LIKE A BOSS.
  6. 1. The ability to summon and manifest darkness into physical objects.
    2. The ability to sense emotions/read minds and give emotions.
    3. The powers of a Mistborn.
    4. The powers of an American Vampire.
    5. The ability to teleport to specific places/people.
    6. An eidetic memory.

Edit: I might have overpowered myself a little bit.
  7. About the American Vampire/mistbornl; unless the powers they have and the others you listed fit within 6, your gonna have to replace those.
  8. this'l work.
  9. This cant count (as it is currently). Given that magic has no limitations as to what you can do this is too omniscient. If you give a few weaknesses I could count it but as it is right now, it doesn't qualify. And I didn't put that one rule about power in the title because it would make it too long.

-just because I can't count it doesn't mean I don't like the combo.
  10. 1. read thoughts
    2. xray vision (pervy reasons XD)
    3. ability to breath underwater
    4. ability to see in water 100% clearly without a mask
    5. power to change how big a wave is (surfing reasons)
    6. ability to run really, really, really, really fast

ENWehr likes this.
  11. My powers would be:
    1) Portal Gun
    2) Elemental Superiority (Master of the Elements)
    3) Confusion Techniques (Causes people to get Massive Headaches, Hallucinate, etc)
    4) Time Warping
    5) Change the events of the universe
    6) Supreme Overlord over all Earthlings

Not much.
  12. 6 cant be "anything" for me to be able to count this. you're gonna have to change that to something else or tweak it.
  13. too powerful. it needs tweaked. the second one counts as 4 (master of fire, master of wind, master of earth, master of water); pick on or none.
  14. *Perm-ban*
  15. -Regeneration
    The ability to recover almost instantly from injury allowing me to withstand greater damage.

-Teleportation
    The ability to move instantly from one place to another, allowing me to get to where I need to be quickly and for free, as I travel a lot.

-Telepathy
    The ability to read the mind of people or sentient animals and communicate thusly with them or to erase certain memories which would help for those wish-I-didn't-say-that moments.

-Body Equilibrium
    The ability to change the weight of my body at will, allowing me to fall as light as a feather or break through things with an iron fist.

-Polymorph
    The ability to change into other creatures or simply other people in order to complete tasks or generally disguise myself.

-Telekenesis
    The ability to move objects from a distance to allow me to get what I need much quicker and prevent delicate objects from falling.
    ENWehr likes this.
  16. Fine, I will change American Vampire to the ability to communicate with animals. I would argue that the mistborn power is only one ability; that is the power to burn metals within ones stomach to gain powers. So while different metals give abilities it all comes down to the ability to burn metals.
  17. ok. this'l work.
  18. Did you not watch Alladin ever! You have to free the genie!
    ENWehr likes this.
  19. 1)Being able to have any power
    2)Being able to have any power
    3)Being able to have any power
    4)Being able to have any power
    5)Being able to have any power
    6)Being able to have any power
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.