If you could date any Harry Potter character, who would it be?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by We3_MPO, Jun 9, 2018.

?

Do you want me to reveal my answer?

Poll closed Jun 10, 2018.
Yes please! (+20) 4 vote(s) 66.7%
No sir! (-20) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I don't care, but I'll say yes for the sake of it. (+10) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I don't care, but I'll say no for the sake of it. (-10) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I really don't care either way. (+/-0) 2 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. I'm not revealing my answer initially, but if I decide I really want to, or enough of you demand it, I may. So, I'm leaving the answering to you all! (Of course it doesn't have to be the opposite gender; that'd be homophobic if someone were to limit you all like that, which I would never do.)
  2. Oh and also you may pick more than one that you might choose from, if you have a crush on multiple and can't pick between them easily.
  3. ...

I honestly have no words.
    Tigerstar likes this.
  4. Gotta love them gingers, totally would date Ginny Weasley.
    MoreMoople, belac555 and We3_MPO like this.
  5. Newt Scamander!!
    belac555 and We3_MPO like this.
  6. I don't really know any Harry Potter characters. :/ I don't think I'd date any of them, though.
    Also, is there any reason the values in the poll are tens instead of ones?
    belac555 and We3_MPO like this.
  7. So it won’t feel as messy. Plus, the scores of the different Hogwarts houses are in tens.
    belac555 and 607 like this.
  8. There are answers besides Hermoine? (spelling?)
  9. Spelling: Hermione (I think)
    belac555 likes this.
  10. I didn't realise Hermione was a girl, but woah, she looks good. Oh, hey, Emma Watson, some troll once put a picture of her (not the most sfw picture) on my school drive, after removing all my documents... not the nicest memory. :p

Edit: J. K. Rowling is also a girl?? :eek: I feel like I've once known that, but I surely didn't anymore. :p
  11. Dobby. Easy.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  12. Nymphadora Tonks
    MoreMoople, AnonReturns and We3_MPO like this.
  13. Due to a few people demanding my answer and no -10 or -20 votes, I'm revealing my answer. (And this is one which surprisingly has not been mentioned.)

I would probably choose Cedric Diggory in seconds.
  14. If I had to choose, I'd roll with Voldemort.
  15. You mean "he who must not be named" :p
    We3_MPO likes this.
  16. that's just a flat out rude thing to call my significant other tho innit mate
    607, MoreMoople, AnonReturns and 3 others like this.
  17. People just call him that because they're extremely scared of him. Harry and Dumbledore say his name, but they're way more powerful wizards than the general population.
    607 and ChespinLover77 like this.
  18. It's actually Nymphadora Lupin since she married proffeser Spelling? lupin