Ideas for veteran players of EMC 1/18/13

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by iamfuturetrunks, Jan 18, 2013.

1. *insert wut picture here* XD I am 13 and I play with tnt minecarts on single player :cool: BaBOOM
  2. We get those for donating, by that logic it is unfair for one person to go a holiday if they paid for it.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  3. I said less than 12/13. 13 is not less than 12 or 13. ;)
    brickstrike likes this.
  4. Just like trunks said, not being able to pay for it is more like a punishment than a reward for being able to pay for it.
    TNT is not... i repeat not a perk, as it is unoriginal.
    Also, you have to be older still to pay for it, because you need credit card/ paypal...
  5. What is wrong with you people!?!!?! WHY U N LIKE IT!!!!!!!!??!?!?!1!11/11/!?1?1/1
    /sarcasm
  6. keep this post aliveeee.. i love this idea.
  7. One more thing; to all those who say the mods will never consider it, they already have plans, says ignoreamoose.;)
  8. That is Empire Credits (or something like that) and they will be for everyone.
  9. oh look another "lets make perks for everyone" thread
    none of the perks change actual gameplay plenty of people dont donate and do just fine. they are called perks for a reason: player a did b, b=c thus a=/= c without pissing off those of us who paid for the server you are playing on (aka taking out alot of b's)
    a=player
    b= donate
    c= gets perks
    so in simple mathmatics if
    a=c-b
    a=0
    aka without donators (b) there is no a, and without perks there would be considerably less of b

im just going to copy this every time one of these threads pop up.
    tl;dr if donators dont get something out of it besides "i love emc so i pay a monthly subscription" the servers you love wont exist for long and thus you wont be able to use tnt on them anyways.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  10. This has effectively turned into a debate between supporters and non-supporters about who should have access to TNT. The main purpose of this thread (that was created months ago) was to suggest something that is being implemented as something called "Empire Credits" to reward everyone without using rupees. :)
  11. im just tired of the free perk debate, as long as there are supporters there probly will be some kind of incentive system, as long as that exists non-supporters will complain about disparity.

simple argument you want perks, pay for them in one way or another
    cddm95ace likes this.
  12. You guys get many perks but if you notice 1 perk is to prevent griefing and only griefing.
  13. Dragon Tombs are coming...
    Wastelands are coming...
    EMC Rewards are coming...
    Christmas is coming....
  14. All Released By 2030!
    Adderwolf71, Monster_ and colesta1200 like this.
  15. Let's take this scenario:
    Player A is on the server for two weeks and has donated 10 dollars.
    Player B has been on the server for 80 weeks and has spent countless hours helping new people and making the server what it is today.
    Which player is worth more, deserves more praise and more incentive. NOTE: Don't say it's the opportunity to play on a stable server because the most stable playing platform is single player.

I'm not saying people like Future or myself or any player who has spent a considerable amount of time on this server should be worshiped or given anything we want, but there should be some distinguishable difference between SteveShmeve over here who has 14 minutes logged on the server and Trunks who has God knows how many hours logged on the server.
    Monster_ and PandasEatRamen like this.
  16. Absolutely... Hence, Empire Credits :p
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  17. Kinda sounds to me like a normal member trying to get supporter perks for free.
  18. I agree with Biggin. I have three accounts all supporting (colesta1200, colesta1201, and colesta1202) and I pay them by myself. (I am 15 years old)
  19. That argument makes no sense. What if there is a person who has no access to a job and whose parents won't let them use a debit/credit card. What you said CAME ACROSS as "I can buy it and you can't so stop complaining."
  20. Well that isn't what I meant it as, and it is easy to make some bets with your buddies, make some money, and ask one of your friends to use his credit card, that is exactly what I do.

*EDIT- I should have added this into my first post I am sorry.