Ideas for veteran players of EMC 1/18/13

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by iamfuturetrunks, Jan 18, 2013.

1. I hope that anyone that has been on for 450+ years isn't active anymore.
    daegoo, smile3, mba2012 and 2 others like this.

2. There seems to be an image for everything nowadays
    ScarTheNinja, Nole972, smile3 and 2 others like this.
  3. I dont know, if a player plays for over a year, don't you think they would be supporting EMC as other people can see how long they have been on, and it must be a good server if they've been on for more than a year.
  4. As nice as it is to see old players, they don't really keep the server up and running unfortunately.
  5. Are you near?
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. We could try it out, but it probably wouldn't work...
  7. It all depends on your definition of veteran. Let's look at real veterans.

Is someone a veteran because they served in the army a long time?
    Is someone a veteran because they saw a lot of action in a short period of time?

Now EMC.

Is someone a veteran because they have been on EMC a long time?
    Is someone a veteran because they are well-known, and they are liked by many people even though they haven't been on long?
  8. I just need the friend part.
    ScarTheNinja likes this.
  9. If we gave TNT use to everyone, the server would crash. Look at ICC. He Destroys EVERYTHING with TNT. And he's [supposed] to be a mature server admin. If we gave this to others in EMC who have played for a long time but are still very immature (myself), EMC would get death by entity lag. No. Jut No.

Icecreamcow's (im)maturity.
  10. IcecreamCow. Mature.

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    jacob5089, mba2012 and boozle628 like this.
  11. Well, that was back when he was senior staff, he's much more grown up now. (probably)
    jacob5089 likes this.
  12. You're saying people would be immature, and you used ICC as an example Here are a few problems:
    A. ICC is ONE person
    B. You need to be proven worthy to have the TNT
    C. You have no idea how many people are over 450 days. Only about fifteen thousand (out of 60k) but only about 3k of those are still active. Mods and admins would still be able to moderate it, though. And, there are more diamond supporters than that...
    jacob5089 likes this.
  13. Number one.

I'd say so, yes. Nearly five hundred days, if not more. Definitely not the o,dest, not by far, but still pretty old. (Yes, I know your older than me)
  14. Did you click the link? Look at the date it was posted.
  15. Which was my point exactly, it was a long time ago.
  16. 1st Idea sucks, 2nd idea is EPIC
  17. Yeh, That's QUITE a long time :p

But guys there is actually quite a lot of year+ members (such as myself :p) but that doesn't make you any better than anyone else, or any more trustworthy in this case, however if they are tusted and only been on for say 2 months? Then sure trust them. But TNT should stay as supporterm other things could be changed (such as the/map hide) but not things like TNT or flying in uptopia :)