[IDEA] The PVP Tournament for 50k Rupees

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by figglebottomreal, Jun 13, 2018.

?

Would you want to participate in this tournament?

Yes 7 vote(s) 70.0%
No 1 vote(s) 10.0%
kfc, this is a terrible idea, don't do this 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is just a concept right now, but if enough people want a tournament, I'll set it up.

I have about 400k rupees and I have no idea what to do with it. I have won quite a bit of it from giveaways and donations, and I feel like I should give back to the community.

So the rules would be pretty simple. Participants will go through different rounds of free for all, 1v1s, etc. Each category would give a certain amount of points, at the end of the tournament, and the person with the most points gets 50k rupees.

The reason this is only an idea is because of the planning. This event would need to take on a specific date on a specific time, and my schedule is always changing. I'm also not sure if this is enough rupees to get people to participate.

I'm not quite sure if concepts are like this are allowed in this forum section, and if not, I don't know where they should go instead.

What do you think I should do?

Edit: I forgot to mention this, but everybody would be using the same weapons, potions, and armor.
  2. I think this would be a great idea but it would be kinda unfair what if one person had just started and the other had full ench diamond armour it wouldn't really be fair would it?So if you were to do this you would probably have to provide weapons as well
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. yes, i was going to explain that in the original post. thanks for reminding me.
    belac555 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. np i would participate but my wi-fi is holding me back

THANKS A LOT WI-FI!!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Sure!

All player hosted events are up to your creative expertise. (Must follow rules however)
  6. Sounds like a good idea... :)

Jet, I personally cannot pvp at all, but If it isn't a too bizarre time in my time zone, I would peobably try it anyway :p
  7. I’d participate! PvP was my thing a couple years ago :p
  8. I might consider doing this :p
  9. all we would have to do would be to give you a bow and arrows and you could destroy the competition
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. I'd be happy to donate to the prize pool as well :)

Just let me know what I can do to help!
    JParsonsX and belac555 like this.
  11. Okay, I'm making the tournament. I'll post the thread in a bit.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.