[IDEA] New residence flag.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by jkjkjk182, Jul 9, 2012.

?

Add a "Dirt" flag?

Yes 29 vote(s) 82.9%
No 6 vote(s) 17.1%
  1. We already have the "Destroy" flag. It is plain and simple that it only allows you to destroy blocks not place.
  2. Yes but if you have certain blocks you dont want people destroying and taking, this dirt flag only would help
  3. And what about a flag that cleans your entire residence to bedrock?
  4. Thats kind of cheating. I think we should still have to work to clear large areas. Someone should have to dig, whether its the res owner or workers.
  5. The coding for that would have to be VERY specific and I don't know how that would work.
  6. It already exists, it's just blocked. Do /res lset ?.
    If they simply enabled the lset feature (I got the name wrong last time, mixed it up with the blacklisting part) then this would be as simple as /res lset ignorelist dirt. Sure, this would make it a universal flag (not pset) but it's a compromise if the simple dirt flag isn't put in place. I'm sure it would be a lot easier to make a flag psetable then make a new one all together.

I'd prefer for them to just work on the lset side of it. Then it would be possible for tree farms and cobble/ obsidian gens to be make public if the owner of the res was careful on what materials they use. It would open so many possibilities up...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. :/
  8. No Mod input yet?:(