IcecreamCow Birthday Event!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 12, 2013.

1. :p I got 34 now. I lost lots of money today lol
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. Why can't I for once be home when these happen *sigh* I haven't been to any event since last Feb.
  3. I came couple hours late :c More warning next time maybe?
  4. Happy belated Birthday ICC :D
  5. Aw come on! Why am I always asleep...
  6. Did I miss this? I hope not... Anyways happy-birth-date anniversary :D
  7. What do the birthday vouchers do? Are they for the vault?
  8. They don't do anything right now, but the cow said that you might be able to get prizes or something for them. They were originally needed to claim a prize in an event.
  9. Happy birthday and all the best! Btw, whats the typical life span of an IceCreamCow?
  10. Well, as long as he gets some health foods in on the side he should live a long life.
  11. Haha. I knew I got supporter for a reason! :p
    Happy birthday!:)
    goreman2000 likes this.
  12. Happy Belated Birthday!
    Minecraft_Cake.jpg
  13. oh wow why do I always miss this stuff:(
  14. oh sorry so caught up in my own problems I forgot to say happy birthday!!! (really wish I could use more caps) hope it was the most amazing birthday of your life because you are one of the best admins (and one of the only ones :p) around!
  15. Indeed! :(
    HBD tho ICC.
  16. To give me all your rupees?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Why did I have to be at school? :(
  18. Happy Birthday Mr. Cow. Im sorry i missed it. We had a massive storm come through and knock out the power. We now just go the power on around 10:50.
  19. Thanks for all the Birthday wishes from everyone. Sorry about the lag during the event...it served as a good lesson that we shouldn't use massive amounts of cake for future events. :p

For those that have extra "Party Vouchers" I couldn't think of anything that would make to much sense for redeeming them for other than the one who won the IcecreamCow Birthday Suit prize, so I guess you can keep them as collectibles. There won't be anymore of them for at least another year, assuming I do another event like this then. :p