Ice Fishing with Skitzie the Elf

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by xSkitzie, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Ice Fishing with Skitzie the Elf
    December 5th, 2017
    5:00 p.m. EMC Time
    Where: SMP6 res 12385

I am so excited to announce my first Event! Ice fishing with me! Prizes, a mini drop, and much much more!

Activities and Prizes

Best Christmas Skin: 1st Place- 50,000r
    2nd Place- 25,000r
    3rd Place- 10,000r
    *I may include honorable mentions as well that get 5,000r if mentioned :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ice Boat Racing: 1st Place- 64 diamonds
    2nd Place- 64 gold ingots
    3rd Place- 64 iron ingots
    *Boats are provided but if you wish to bring your own that is fine too!!!

Guess The Elves Age: 1st Place- Skitzie Head (less than 20 in circulation) + 25,000r
    2nd Place- 15,000r
    3rd Place- 10,000r
    *This won't be my actual age, I will provide random numbers to guess between.

Other Activities: Ice Fishing, Mini Drop, Snowball Fights, Pictures with Skitz the Elf, and enjoying
    complimentary Hot Texas Soup!

Mini Drop Event will include, Promos, specially named blocks, gems, and much much more!

I will be asking staff members to participate as well! Everyone is welcome and I look forward to seeing you all!!!

2. ♥♥ Bump♥♥
    I hope some of you guys are interested in this!!!
  3. :::::::BUMP::::::::
    RUPEE PRIZES GUYS!!
    PROMO DROP!!!
  4. No promises but this looks interesting. There's sure a healthy dose of enthusiasm here! :)

5 December should be easy enough for me to remember because that's St. Nicolas day over here ("Sinterklaas") which I'm not celebrating (it's basically a childrens festivity) so...

So what's going to happen when the random number happens to randomly correspond with your actual age? Conspiracies! :D

Hmm, but this is going to be a problem because aren't elves pretty old in comparison to human aging? So that also begs the question what kind of age scale we'll be using. Elven age or human age? ;)

(ok, ok, I'll stop now, just messing a little bit :) ).

Anyway, I got this memorized for now (most of it anyway)!
  5. Great idea! =) I have school during the time of the event though, but to all who can make it, have fun! And also, congrats on holding your first event, I hope it all goes well! (Of course it will though) =P
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. Thank you both for the support!!! and I was just going to use like 13-200 for numbers, something sensible, but who knows what if elves are like that in Legend. Where the younger they look the Older they are and the older they look the younger they are.....Just saying, I think I hurt my brain a little bit :eek::eek::eek:
    ShelLuser and MoreMoople like this.
  7. I want to come and join :D Although, may i ask what is 5 pm emc in mst? So that i know when to attend ^^
  8. I have no idea from mind but a good place to check is the Event overview. As you can see it has a clock on top and that is the current "EMC time". EMC time is basically EST.
  9. Ah alright. Thanks! I might be a few minutes late but I think I can make it then :)
  10. Looks very nice. Dont thunk i will be able but hope you get some great catches.
  11. Bump everyone the Elf is sprinkling snow on your face!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  12. Its getting closer I am soooo excited!!! You can preview the drop items on this res as well!!! Sadly my minecart riding polar bears vanished :( Not sure why but I am looking to get them replaced! Also I built a whole new res right next to it for the ice boat races!!! I look forward to seeing you all!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  13. Do you need anymore items for the mini drop party? I can donate some written books for free enchantment books and rupees if you need it.
  14. Would come, but I usually can’t come online on Tuesday
  15. That would be awesome! There's a donations chest setup at the res 12385!
    Rupees are also accepted! Thank you so so much!
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  16. I'll drop off the books tonight.
  17. ITS TODAY!!! Get ready come all!!! I am wayyyy excited to share this with you guys!!!
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  18. Donated 4 written books worth free enchantment books and rupees if mailed back
  19. What do you know.. I actually remembered the date. That's step one! :)
    xSkitzie and Tbird1128 like this.
  20. YAY! You better remember it lol