ICC Head Drop Event 11/30/13

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Nov 29, 2013.

1. I got nothing... WOOT expectations exceeded! lol
    Equinox_Boss and CoolCal14 like this.
  2. I got an ISMOOCH head and...
    a second chance book? :confused:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. So apparently I was banned for a day by Jack because of supposed enderpearl use during Firefloor. I said I HAD enderpearls, I didn't ever USE them! :mad: I shouldn't have came with them in the first place.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Except for the fact I saw you inside the arena before the game had started, the bedrock block was still there, and you pearled back out when I noticed?

....rrriiiiggghhhhttt
  5. Aaannnd... Just the time when I'm setting up the Christmas tree with my family... Lol. I hope someone saved a head for me. :D
  6. I made out like a bandit, much to my surprise. If anyone wants to trade a Dwight head for an ISMOOCH head, please private message me. The event was great, but the Dwightster was just too fast for me. If anyone wants to trade a Jackbiggin head for an ISMOOCH, please pm as well. ISMOOCH's heads seemed to enjoy me. :) Anyway, this was a lot of fun, and I love the screenshot of us all. The whole fact that everybody jumping looked like ICC was cool as well. Overall a great event, I give it a 10/10! Thanks so much, ICC and all mods/players who participated!
  7. yea it was fun and I loved it! Just not the part where momentus sucked me and my dwight head in and killed me... Overall a fun event though!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Didn't get a single thing, But hell i had a great time! It was so awesome! <3 I hope some of this events will repeat in the future, We Wuv You!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Didn't get anything yesterday, but I learned a valuable lesson: Bring your god armor to these things.
    CoolCal14 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. Yeah, and drop to dead... i saw 40 people dying with god armour, I died with a full inventory with nice stuff, with a God pickaxe.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. No matter what event happens, it always turns into death.
  12. I have an IcC head. If someone wants to buy please give a good offer in a pm or ingame to me.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. ........huh? No, seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about. Did anyone else see me do that?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. yeah
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I saw you in there...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. I died a few times and i wasn't even in the arena :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Yes :( terrible creative skills there...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.