[ICC Event Time] August 21st , 2013 Mob Arena!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 21, 2013.

1. is this over with
  2. Congratulations to talukegord for winning round #1. Starting Round #2 in 5 minutes!
    kuraudochuu likes this.
  3. Congratulations to WeirdManaico for winning round #2. Starting Round #3 in 5 minutes!
  4. The system disrespected me. I'd like to file a report.
  5. Congratulations to Melk73 for winning round #3. Starting FINAL ROUND in 10 minutes where Melk73, WeirdManaico, and talukegord will battle for the sword!
  6. Please use /report to do that. I would be careful what you say. As SYSTEM handles ALL reports before delivery to Staff.
  7. 2013-08-21_21.21.45.png

2013-08-21_21.08.57.png

I don't think ICC is cut out for this job, he broke the mob arena floor :3
  8. Au contraire, good sir. I don't think it's done RIGHT unless something breaks. ;)
  9. LoyalKoala, EVERWIN67 and deathconn like this.
  10. ISMOOCH udder.png
    Mr. Sass went exploring as well.... :rolleyes:
    PenguinDJ and deathconn like this.
  11. Touche ICC, touche
    PenguinDJ, cutejuliew and cddm95ace like this.
  12. #squid2013
    slash14459 likes this.
  13. Congratulations on winning the arena super engraged mob / boss battle and obtaining the "Sword of UDDER Justice: Edition #001", talukegord!

14. Glad to see udder in the name. :p
    melk73, PenguinDJ and cutejuliew like this.
  15. :p
    PenguinDJ and jkjkjk182 like this.
  16. Utterly smooth... Man hide lawl
  17. could you tell me what time it would in AWST please (that is Australian western standard time) thanks
  18. Yeaaaah that under the floor thing was the hang out spot LAST mobarena
  19. No no no, you are doing it wrong. If something breaks you either claim you planned it that way or you blame Aikar
  20. Like you broke the Arena once by filling a layer on the whole res with dispensers :p