IamSaj's TOP 5 CREATIONS OF THE WEEK

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by IamSaj, Jul 9, 2012.

?

Is the Top 5 Creations a good idea?

Yes 131 vote(s) 64.2%
No 9 vote(s) 4.4%
IceCreamCow approves (For IceCreamCow) 64 vote(s) 31.4%
  1. Hey Meesa has a question. Can we make a youtube video and submit a link as a comment?
  2. You CAN post YouTube videos as a comment on this website, yes....IF that was what you were asking. If you mean can you use a Youtube video as an entry...ask the OP. ^_^
  3. Wow I didn't know that there were this many IcecreamCows... And look who they are: thestar19 matthew12hydro Chascarrillo oidgod Terr TheTrufflehunter ThereRnoBirds dylan_frenette Daffy22 sqiggleyjeff Happyshopper Manglex

Congrats on the promotion (whenever it was) to admin!
    5weety and IamSaj like this.
  4. Yes you can.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Building a prototype of a house on creative to eventually build on EMC. It is a long way from finished though. I'll try to finish it soon so I can submit.
  6. Happyshopper you the 3rd contestant also: You will recieve the reward if you win not the people helping you unless you split it up your self.
    Equinox_Boss and Happyshopper like this.
  7. Am i entered in the contesty?
  8. Yes.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Wonderful news. :)
  10. 13 icecreamcows approve this thread lol.
  11. 14 ICC's Approve and 14 Yes's and no No's so far.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. AlexHallon and Chascarrillo like this.
  13. inglip.png
    _Stads_ and IamSaj like this.
  14. Oh, we'll see if I can finish my new residences in time, if not, boohoo to me xD
    IamSaj likes this.
  15. Isn't it kind of unfair if someone has a build on the servers when playing legit and others have builds on single player using creative mode?

Maybe you should do 2 catagories?
  16. Good idea.
    AlexChance likes this.
  17. Good thinking. Added to main post. ATTENTION: If you creation is in Singleplayer (Creative) and you come in 1st place you will recieve the prize but the prize money will be cut in half. I know this sounds bad but think of the 2nd guy who built his on his res and got all those legit while you took 30 minutes too build yours.
    Due to AlexChance's suggestion I now will be recieving suggestions in the form of PM's (conversations) if you have an idea for the Top 5 Creations make sure to PM me as soon as you can
    marknaaijer and Equinox_Boss like this.
  18. Accualy imposters aprove
    Chascarrillo and IamSaj like this.
  19. Impostors...?
    23260649.jpg
    hayjam and Equinox_Boss like this.
  20. LOL
    Equinox_Boss likes this.