I made a song

Discussion in 'The Jukebox' started by Envine, Mar 20, 2019.

1. as the title says i made a song

for those who are interested in some backstory ill post it below.

Spent the last year and a half making random stuff ranging from synths, melody's, kicks. couldn't really find something i really had a blast making. I had quite a stockpile of pre-made stuff, none of it used it this song.
    I originally wanted to make some brutal "raw hardstyle" with inspiration from Malice, Caine, GPF & especially Unresolved. But the issue with the stuff they make is you get hooked on it for 4 days then want something even more harder, so i never finished anything. Also this genre is more for music festivals with the filthy bass lines vibrating every internal organ and muscle. I do have a raw hardstyle song i made a few weeks ago on my channel too if your interested in that.

I Also love the melody's within the trance & hard-trance genres and decided to try and make some hard-trance as uplifting hard-trance is quite uncommon. Even though this particular track isn't exactly hard-trance. Half way through making that i had the brain storm of somehow incorporating the 2 genres together.
    Even though this track is more towards the hard trance side, its a good platform to work of.

Ill give 1 example below of a song in the raw hardstyle genre and also hard trance.

Raw hardstyle:

Hard trance

(IF u want to skip the intro - 2.50.)
    Top_Benny and Eviltoade like this.