=/ I know its the rules but...

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Leigendar, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. before, there was this guy who kept spamming, "* THIS SERVER" in caps and I was saying that he was gay. Then he typed, "IM GAY LOL!" and he continued to spam "* THIS SERVER". after he was gone... or not... idk because I ignored him... I got banned for 3 hours for calling the guy gay. I love this server and I go on almost everyday. I was building a redstone gambling machine when he banned me. I know calling someone gay or anything else is against the rules but he was spamming and cussing the server. I was kinda lookin out for the server. (<----That last sentence sounds stupid right?)

* = certain swear word
  2. Just take the ban, go watch an episode of mythbusters or three, then come back. :D Lol Ive had it worse
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  3. k. thanks =P
  4. Lol sorry, thats just what happens. Moderators get to make the calls even if you disagree with them (Wich I do oh so often :D) But we have to respect them, as they are the authority. Wish I could do more, but its not that long my friend :)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  5. Firstly, please don't swear like that on the forums. I have edited your post to take it out. Editing a couple of letters out with *'s still counts as swearing.
    Secondly, you shouldn't have retaliated and lowered yourself to his level. No matter what the other guy was saying, you shouldn't abandon the rules to make a point. Or else you are then also punished for it. Take the ban, use it as a lesson.

I am locking this thread from further replies.
    Gottsmote likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.