I just realized my Webkinz account is still active!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Zrugite, May 13, 2017.

1. So apparently my account was created less than 1 year after this site was founded, making this possibly one of the oldest active accounts :p . I seem to have been a member for 11 years now :confused: . Any other OG webkinz players out here with active accounts?

No idea why I'm posting this, but thought it would be funny to share...

2. Webkinz was all I played (along with Club Penguin) back in the day. Bloo was my first ever Webkinz. I named him after the character, Bloo, the from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. I was obsessed with this show, so I thought it was necessary to name him after my favorite character. Thanks for sharing this! I really enjoyed taking a trip down memory lane.
    Zrugite likes this.
  3. Never played Webkinz but I have a similar thing with Club Penguin.

Had the game not closed down earlier this year, my Club Penguin account would be around 10 or 11 years old right now. I still never got to spend those 100 million coins I cheated into the game using a hacked client when I was 8.
    Kippy159, Zrugite and 607 like this.
  4. Never heard of it.
  5. I'm pretty sure it is a Canadian company, so was only really popular in north america i believe.
  6. my neopets account is 15 yrs old :) its older than some of the kidz here
    607 and Zrugite like this.
  7. I actually attempted logging onto my Club Penguin account this year before it got closed down, but I guess inactive accounts get permanently deleted after a certain amount of time. Really upsetting as I had so many items (signed backgrounds from Rookie, Rockhopper, etc.) along with many other cool things. I spent all my free time on CP and never loved a game more. I still remember the day I made my account.. My cousins visited and helped me make it. One of the best online games for sure.
    607 likes this.
  8. I've never been into webkinz too much, but I always loved bearville :p until they got rid of the website.