I hate to say this...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by belac555, Aug 8, 2018.

1. But my birthday is coming up and im doing a ama so any questions you have for me just post down below and let me know if the clickbait got you
  2. Happy early birthday! Unfortunately I saw the link through your bio so I didn't get caught by the clickbait because there is a preview there :p

But here's my question: if there was a headline in the newspaper about you, what would that headline say?

Also, since this thread is technically in the introduce yourself forum category, and you haven't posted a thread in this category (as far as I can see), welcome to the Empire!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  3. hmmm...

that the world record for the most books owned was just broken

(since i have like 500 thousand books in my library downstairs)
    cTJx likes this.
  4. What's your second favorite color? :eek:
    belac555 likes this.
  5. Heya belac, happy early birthday! :)
    Do you have any pets? If not, is there any pet that you would like to have?
  6. Why do you hate to say you're doing an AMA?
    belac555 likes this.
  7. What's your favourite music genre, song and album?
  8. What is your favorite block in Minecraft?
  9. i would have to say blue

i actually do have a pet i have a dog named mollywobbles(very discreet harry potter reference that only the best fans will know) but i really want a komodo dragon.

music genre would have to be christian cause my parents were super protective of what kind of music i listened to so i learned to love it but my favorite album would be save rock and roll by fall out boy and last but not least my favorite song is either 24k magic by bruno mars or...ready?thriller by michael jackson

i'm loving all of the questions!keep em coming
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  10. sorry i completley forgot to reply to yours in the above post so i had to do a second one

umm...is this just vanilla minecraft or are mods included?

if its vanilla than the sponge block if mods are included than the baked potato block from one of the mods i once had
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  11. Dude, I feel the exact same way, and I still do, although it's been a bit easier for me. Christian families eh? Haha, still great though, have a good day :)
  12. Oooooo, I get the mollywobbles reference!! <3 That's great :D
    belac555 likes this.
  13. Would you rather change genders everytime you sneeze? OR not be able to tell the difference between a muffin and a baby?
    belac555 likes this.
  14. Do you like memes? Or perhaps do you prefer the dankest of memes?
    belac555 likes this.
  15. ohhh a hard question

hmmm i'd have to say change genders everytime i sneeze cause it would be kinda cool
  16. i'm not even gonna justify this question with an answer

oh wait i just did alright fine yes i like memes and dank memes hurt my soul
    FadedMartian likes this.
  17. Seems to be an American thing. :p (this is a generalisation, of course)
    TomvanWijnen and belac555 like this.
  18. hey thats offensive i take major offense at that 607 don't be a meanie

(that was sarcastic btw)

oh and just wanted to post that i just got a pet peacock
    607 likes this.
  19. Cool?

My old neighbors were vets; they used to have a muster of peacocks as pets. It sounded like there were nails on the chalkboard every morning. I've actually been over to their house once- apparently peacocks, especially peachicks don't do very well alone =P that's why they got an entire family of them.
  20. lol yeah its not really a pet it was a wild one that will not leave our fence

so his name is squishy and he is mine

(first one to get that movie reference right will be my new best friend)
    MoreMoople likes this.