I had to make a president election trailer for school...

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by TheCrimeLime, Nov 17, 2016.

?

Do you think i'll win the contest?

Yes 3 vote(s) 100.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Heres the finished product, what do you guys think? This is like the 3rd video ive made in Sony Vegas so I know im not a good video editor.

2. Its actually pretty good.... I approve +1
    TheCrimeLime likes this.
  3. For a third crack at the video editor you used, you did a great job. This is especially the case with making the video footage flow visually.

One thing I would suggest to improve the video is to tie in a bit of background into the footage due to there being a slight disconnect between your message and the video itself. Questions like "What is happening?" "What does this have to do with your message?" and "Why does this matter?" are questions overlay audio can answer with B-Roll running the video you've compiled in the background.

It would create a compelling factor that will let the viewer latch to the ad rather than tune it out.
    TheCrimeLime likes this.
  4. Thanks, I wish I had thought of that when I made my video :p It's to late to turn anything else in, but by judging from everyone else's videos, that were made in iMovie using the same audio tracks, I think i'll still win.

Edit: it was also supposed to be related to Black lives matter and the refugee's