I GUESS

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Faery_Valeria, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Well, I'm Valeria, or Val for short!

Hm, introduce myself. That's done. I like building medieval themed builds, and I enjoy making wizard towers and automated farms of a sort. :3c
    haastregt, Roslyn, Raaynn and 5 others like this.
  2. Welcome to the Forums of EMC!!
    Equinox_Boss and Eviltoade like this.
  3. 10/10 Forum Post Title. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions, feel free to ask:

Oh, and do /promo in game.
  4. Heya Val! Welcome to the EMC family :)
    Equinox_Boss and AncientTower like this.
  5. Welcome to EMC! If you need anything just ask :)
  6. Welcome to EMC, I'm always here if you need help :)
  7. But I'm here more than the peasant staff member. ;)

Actually - Asking a staff member is a good way to make sure you'll get questions answered, most people will help you but the staff know more about EMC than others.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Welcome to the Server! We apreciate players who can do nice builds (many players are a fan of medieval builds), and ones who know how to work with redstone, and then there's players like you, thanks a ton for coming here!

It appears you hail from SMP5, I have plenty of friends from there, I hope your enjoying your time! Also if you didn't know, SMP5 has a handful of players who specialize in horse breeding (I blame MrsWishes).
    fBuilderS and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. Welcome to EMC!!
  10. ooo... nice! My favorite types as well! Would love to see some builds when they are ready. Welcome! To emc
  11. Welcome to EMC. :) I'd love to see some of your builds, I always love to see what other people do :)
  12. Welcome :D! I can speak out of experience that EMC is a very nice SMP for builds, large plots, nice economics, no tiring grinds for some resources...
    I hope you enjoy here and maybe I will see you around! ;)
    Patr1cV and fBuilderS like this.