I got banned for something I don't remember.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by unseennote, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Help?

I don't remember cursing, but I was temp banned for an hour for something that I don't remember...
  2. Youre temp banned for a hour and you post a thread???? Some people that are perm banned dont even post a thread
  3. this is not the right way to appeal to a ban private message the mod who banned you
    IamSaj likes this.
  4. If it is just for an hour, i wouldnt worry about it too much, but PM the mod who temp-banned you to talk about it :)
  5. your ban is lifted in less than a hour so just chill for a bit and you'll be able to login again

but as is mentioned again and again, if you want to appeal the ban you need to message a moderator and not post on the forum.
    IamSaj likes this.
  6. I understand what you guys are saying, I was just confused because I had just tried to login after I ate dinner... ._.
  7. Sometimes bans can be a bit delayed, so you might have committed the crime earlier on in the day :)
    mba2012, IamSaj and chickeneer like this.
  8. You may have broken the rule 5 hours ago, maybe 2 hours ago, and the mods seen it a few hours later and temp. banned you. Or, although highly unlikely, they could have got the wrong person. Please PM a moderator instead, we do not have the power to understand your ban for you.
    IamSaj likes this.
  9. You were banned for 3 hours by margaritte for using the 'F' word.

closing.
    mba2012, penfoldex, IamSaj and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.