I cant even...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Polymerized, Dec 8, 2015.

If you go to sleep, and the next day was opposite day, would you even wake up?

No, because the opposite of waking up is going back to sleep. 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Yes, because Opposite day isnt real...LOL 4 vote(s) 80.0%
  1. So I decide to get on Smp7 real fast just as a quick break from studying for finals. I get on and start to work on a Sphinx out in the desert. I am not even playing for two minutes and this happens...
    Best Minecraft Servers
    I cant even...
    This isnt the first time this has happened either. The very first time I went out in the wilderness and found the desert where I made my home, a Momentus spawned there. MY FIRST TIME. I died 3 times each killing them. Got the same drops both times. Some frags, some shiny flesh, a zombie head, etc.
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Here he is. Sigh. So I killed him after dying 3 times and here is the loot.
    Best Minecraft Servers
    I just cant even...
    I was just trying to peacefully build a nice Sphinx...dang it Momentus...
    I did that with only starter armor and tools btw on difficulty 5. So...yeah. Not complaining that I ran into him...or am I? Just thought I would share haha. :D
    AyanamiKun, FoxyRavenger and Dufne like this.
  2. Noice :)
    Ever not want to kill it, contact me I love em XD
  3. if u dont like mini bosses 2 spawn then u can turn it off if u do /ps.

but lucky that u had soulbound armor, i once lost all my stuff b/c momentus ate it ^.^
    DeathPunchKitty likes this.
  4. If it's too hard for you, you can lower your difficulty with /diff 1-10

It's currently set to 5, so you could set it to either 1, 2, 3 or 4, but this will yield less drops and tokens

Edit: And congrats on defeating your first momentus! I still know how happy I was when I defeated my first one :)
  5. I CANT EVEN!!
    I logged in for not even a few seconds because I forgot to put a pillar where I killed the Momentus. At the outpost I live at, I put pillars where I kill boss mobs and i forgot to put one for the Momentus I killed yesterday. The moment I log in...
    Best Minecraft Servers
    I didnt even have time to turn my difficulty down...
    After fighting it for over an hour and losing all my starter armor and all my bows, I finally killed it...
    Best Minecraft Servers
    So yeah. Ridiculous. I have only logged in 3 times so far out in the wilderness and EVERY time I have logged in a boss mob has spawned. Momentus twice and Marlix once. Sigh. I will turn my difficulty down before logging in again on that server. I cant even...
  6. Haha, nice! I'm not a fan of minibosses either. I've died to minibosses a bit too many times.
  7. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I died fighting Marlix probably 20+ times haha. I fought him next to my bed so I would respawn right next to him, but I didnt think that through because I didnt have a bow upon respawn haha.