I am not exactly new, but just an old member playing again.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lntra, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Hello, guys! My name is ClypeonXYZ, but some of you might remember me as CreppaNinga235. I used to play about 3 years ago around the late 2012-2013 times, but I took a break because I was quite immature back then. Now that I feel like I am ready, I came back to the community to experience it in a whole new perspective. I am glad I am back, and I look forward to meeting you all for the first time again.
    607, LtCaptainMe, ANubIsWe3 and 7 others like this.
  2. Welcome back
  3. Thank you! Appreciate the comment. :)
    607 and NathanRP like this.
  4. I remember the name, Welcome back. You'll have to /p me to see my former name :)
  5. Welcome back thought i recognized you Happy to see an oldie return
  6. I KNOW YOU
    OMGICANTREALLYBELIEVETHATYOUREBACKAFTeralltheseyearsdoyouhaveanideahowlongit'sbeen
    607, Megumin_x, TomvanWijnen and 2 others like this.
  7. Welcome back, I don't recognize your name, but I actually am from about the time you joined (I joined one month later) so maby you know who I am :) I do always like it seeing old EMC members return :)
  8. Welcome back. If you have any problems or questions, don't hesitate to ask.
  9. Welcome back! If you need anything just ask :)
    607 likes this.
  10. Welcome back! Happy to see another old member return. :)
    607 likes this.
  11. Oh my god I remember you

(old name was princebee btw)
  12. Welcome back! :D
    607 likes this.
  13. Welcome back, see you in game! :)
    607 likes this.
  14. That was a huge hit of nostalgia when I seen your profile picture in the recent threads .-.

I definitely remember you. You were part of an outpost with me, if I recall correctly, and you were pretty active on the forums. Looking at your wall, I see twelve/thirteen year old me liked to leave dumb, nonsensical messages on there, so I'm guessing we were friends? :p

Anyway, hi! Nice to see you again :p
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  15. Welcome back to the Empire!

Wow, that's a long way before my time :) I discovered Minecraft beginning 2014 but then ended up "somewhere else", only to eventually make it to the Empire around new year (2014/2015).

The reason I mention that is because although I've been playing for almost 2 years now I can tell you that a lot of things changed during that time. Aikar, the developers as well as the whole staff have been pretty busy trying to make things better for us. Where the most exciting new thing (in my opinion obviously) is the anti-grief update and where we've seen tons of other new features as well (from preview signs which you can use on chests (people can look, but they can't take)) to the compass becoming totally awesome because it can actually do something.

So yeah, I definitely think you might want to check out the wiki or maybe my collection of guides can also help. And as other said above: be sure to ask if some things aren't completely clear :)

Hope you're going to have a great time here!
    607 likes this.
  16. Hi ClypeonXYZ. Nice to meet you. Welcome back. It is great to see older members returning. :)
    607 likes this.
  17. Wait, seriously? I didn't even know that, I thought you had left! ._.

Anyway: I don't remember you while you do seem to have spent quite some time on the forums: that means you probably left quite early into 2013.
    I see you know Soul, qwerty/Rhy, Jakres, jacob et cetera, though, so that's cool!
    Welcome back! :)
    Kytula likes this.
  18. welcome back hope you have a great time :D ik im having one