i am looking for helpers

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by The_Builder500, Jul 9, 2017.

1. I am deranging out a oscine monument on smp7 I need help so if you are a gerefers or a hacker if a gerfert I will not let you come to my out post if a hacker I will report you
    capostolico, WardleDeBoss and 607 like this.
  2. Pretty sure he wants people to help him dig out an Ocean monument, I don't know for sure though.
  3. I would like to remind everyone to not post off-topic comments on another player's thread. It clutters their thread and derails the original purpose of the thread. Thank you!
  4. I'm not sure if the 'original purpose of the thread' will be met either way.
    If anything, I think we're helping it to, as we're bringing more attention towards the thread, evidently.
  5. That was my reasoning behind the side conversation.

I must say that this thread will continue to be drowned off the recent posts sidebar, If I keep bidding on every auction :3
    607 likes this.
  6. A few off-topic posts are to be expected on any thread, and I agree that they can draw more attention to the thread and help. However, in this case the off-topic convo got out of hand, so it required a clean up of the thread.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. Hm.
    I wonder if these will require to be cleaned up. :rolleyes:
    Well, have a good day. :)

@Shukatti: Would you be able to convey to us what your intentions are?
  8. yes I need people to help me derange out the out side of the oscine monument
  9. and the pay will be 1k per line
  10. drain*
    ocean*
    607 likes this.
  11. I'm going to "translate" this so people can better understand your message. If any of you find this rude then so be it. I'm only trying to help Shukatti_ out so he can get the help he needs.

What Shukatti_ is trying to say is this: "I am draining out an ocean monument on smp7 and I need help. If you are a griefer I will not let you come out to my outpost. If you are a hacker I will report you.
  12. thank you
    607 likes this.
  13. I've been helping Shukatti out with the draining and it's plenty of fun (you know why), so I hope more people join us! :)
    607 likes this.
  14. I will pay you 10k ever 3 howers you work
  15. 10k for 3 hours is very cheap for a job like this. Might want to change the pay, as well as re-word the OP and edit the OP for more info and all.
    607 and MrClydeBarrow like this.
  16. ok thenks
    607 likes this.