I am a father!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by JustinGuy, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Congrats Man, may she be all you wanted and more, welcome to this wonderful world Zoe :) Look forward to seeing you on the empire any day now j/k :p
  2. MR2R2M will you be on any of the servers anytime soon? I need to talk to you.
  3. Yup sure, smp2 now?
  4. Nvm, found you on utopia :)
  5. JEREMY is making lols, not war :D Understand it :)

And Congratz JustinDadGuy, many happy years to you, your wife and your daughter
  6. Congrats man! :D I'm sure you are thrilled to finally meet her!
    My wife is due with our daughter in a week or so... we are pretty excited! :)
  7. Congratz! And Zoë is such a cool name choice! :)
  8. Congradulations:)
  9. Gratz Justin :D
  10. My heartiest congratulations!

Please take your time to enjoy your wife and daughter!

Heh... heheh...
    Not that I suffer from Minecraft addiction or anything (I do), but... I am a bit nervous...

Not that I don't trust you! (I don't)

GRATZ!!!

Errbody gettin' babies up in here!
  11. ...This is only too true. Girls are psychological labyrinths, so to speak.

Guys, however, are lots of fun. Paintball is only one of numerous examples. :D
  12. I think we should make a monument to Justin and Zoë Elizabeth as a gift from the community to them. Perhaps make a screenshot with most of the members here and make it an e-postcard or sumtin :)
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  13. Wow so if it all mucks up we just blame you. Kool. Don't f it up plz
  14. Justin you should get a shirt custom made that says "Daddy's little coder" for Zoe(sorry for not using symbol over name i dont know how!) Congrats
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  15. we could all use some time playing outside. I think I am going to dig out my entire acre of land I am buying down to bedrock (64 meters) and the glue one meter cubes of earth together and put it all back.

Also congratulations on the genetic continuation Justin. I hope you enjoy your time with you family.
    GameKribJEREMY likes this.
  16. Within my family it seems the opposite. When I was a child I was INCREDIBLY idle. I could just sit there all day doing nothing. Same with my cousin Jackson. However my sister and female cousin, they were... Difficult- to say the least.
  17. WTF, Funny!