I am a father!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by JustinGuy, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Also this should be relocated to News :)
  2. Meh its not really Empire News related :)
  3. /ban GameKribJEREMY Reason: You Mad man!!!!
    Twitch1 likes this.
  4. lol
  5. Goodbye Justin, it was nice knowing you... :) You will not be coming back in merely a week at the same level you were before. You have a human being to care for but it will only sleep, poop and cry for much longer than a week. She is now your number 1 priority. I admire your enthusiasm but reality will soon catch up to you. ;)

Congratulations on becoming a father, however and I absolutely love the name Zoë. :) Enjoy that young lady every moment you can, this is a gift that nothing else in this world can compare to. Your life is now changed in a profound and rewarding way that you have never known before. :)
  6. Are you a father? idk just wondering...
  7. Yes, I have 3 girls and a boy. I love all of my children. They will turn your world upside down and make you look at things in a much more practical way... However, girls will revoke you of your old sins... boys though, they are your little hell raisers, that make you suffer your sins that you once committed...
    Crazy1080 and JustinGuy like this.
  8. boys are hell raisers lol
  9. Welcome to this world Zoë Elizabeth. :)
  10. What a horrible prejudice. I would hate being a boy knowing people believe that.
    IPwnCreeps and Malicaii12 like this.
  11. Haha, if it weren't typical, I wouldn't have said it... It is in their genes to be spiteful to everything they are told. They also do stuff without reason, boys and girls, at that age... :) Children are great. They are a blessing, their love is their silver lining in their thunderstorm of discovery.... Just wait, toddlers are the most fun. ;)
  12. We can't let things get out of control while Justin is gone. We must show we can be good while he is gone. This might be more work for Moderators and Jeremy but it just compare that to how much work JustinGuy has done for us. We need to behave like good little Minecrafters. :)
    Dark_Liz likes this.
  13. ...and yes... It's been very nice knowing you Justin. :)

:p
  14. I'm always happy about babies that.come to the world, congratulations! i'm shure this baby brings happyness and shine to you, you'r family and your friends, even more than the one u already got :p
    best wishes justin!
  15. they actually get «as diamond supporters» 39k/month, wich means 900 diamonds more or less, now, thats diamond, imagine obsidian then...

pd:/ wasnt this about zöe?
  16. Congrats man
  17. we should add obsidian supporters, but never make the player cap. over 60 to 75

:EDIT: (to Justinguy) i cant hold it in any longer... CONGRATZ TO THE GREATEST SERVER OWNER IN THE WORLD! THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR EMC!!!!!!!!

by the way, im sure you'll do fine for a while jeremy :)
  18. ...He just created something better than EMC.
    What does that make us?
    IPwnCreeps and Malicaii12 like this.
  19. Congratulations,Justin!I hope you and your wife love your new baby daughter!! :) :D