<HUGE GIVEAWAY> Gold Voucher and more!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by 586, Aug 12, 2015.

1. It is a shame to see you go, but I will not try to talk you out of it if your mind is already made up. I appreciate you doing this for people, they all deserve it. You have my biggest gratitude.
    XxE3choxX likes this.
  2. Correct-omonzo! just go to page 1 for the OP
  3. whoops... accidentally deleted my last comment
  4. Sorry to see you go! Here's a disembodied head.
    XxE3choxX likes this.
  5. My signature should be good enough =P. Can I enter with that?
    XxE3choxX likes this.

6. This is when Matheus built a roller coaster in the middle of the road a couple days ago. If you can't see the image sorry I will try again.
  7. <--- irl pic .-.

E3cho its sad to see you go and we were great friends at times when u were gold :p
    -Jadz
    ~+~
    Sachrock likes this.
  8. To bad you are leaving. Hope you enjoy whatever you decide to do. Hopefully you return to Minecraft and EMC.
  9. There's me as well! :p
    Best of luck with all you choose to do in the future.
  10. Hi E3cho. Sorry to see you leaving. :( Wishing you the best in all your real life undertakings, and of course you know you will always be welcomed back. ;)
  11. Sad to see you go, all the best to you and thanks for the giveaway. Here's a screenshot of my alts and I at 18200 Museum:
  12. Sorry to see you go :( (We called each other idiots once :p) I have zero clue how to get am imgur account (but am still trying) so I won't be posting a picture. You will always be welcomed back to EMC; remember that! :D

13. Me At My FireFloor!
    Sorrry To See You Go :( Hope You Had A Great Time While it lasted!!
  14. Hey there! Thx for the giveaway, sorry to see u go. :(

15. Me after I blew a hole in fire floor and sorry to see you go wish you wouldn't leave.
  16. I don't really know you but is sad to see another player leave, but have fun in real life!

Thanks for the giveaway
    here's me in a boat.
    Arallantiel likes this.
  17. Its sad to see any EMC member go, thank you for the Giveaway, and good luck on the rest of your Journeys, wherever they may lead..

~AverageWalrus
  18. Thx for giveaway! Its a shame youre leaving