HUGE 24 Res Build!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by DatzMine, Jan 10, 2016.

?

Which build would you like to see next?

The Fast Travel Station 8 vote(s) 23.5%
The Collesium 14 vote(s) 41.2%
The Residential/ town plaza 8 vote(s) 23.5%
Random City buildings 4 vote(s) 11.8%
  1. Bump Reserved comment updated
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  2. I am blown away
    homie this is seriously impressive! Great job!
    DatzMine likes this.
  3. I've only ever played the original and revelations but to see a build like this is absolutely amazing in my opinion. So I congratulate you!
    Kytula and DatzMine like this.
  4. Bump
    Don't forget to check out the tabs in the signature below and to vote on the poll above ^.^
  5. Finally, the semester has ended! To all the followers of this project, expect big pushes within those walls for this summer ^.^ I'm hoping to buy all 6 permanent direlect vouchers by the end of the summer and have the museum completely finished. Next up is the collesium due to its increased popularity vote. The museum's exterior is nearly complete on my sp map. Once it is done, we will rebuild it on EMC. Please if anyone is willing to help out, a huge amount of Quartz is needed and donations would be greatly appreciated! All who have donated will be displayed within this museum as well.

Keep a lookout for more updates and don't forget to check out the links attached to my signature ^.^
  6. Amazing work DatzMine. I think this is worth supporting, so I will start with 25k. I may pop by later and donate more if the project continues! I can't wait to see it finished :)
    DatzMine likes this.
  7. thanks geistkitsune, your donation is much appreciated ^.^ ill document your name on the google forums to add you to the halls of fame once the museum is done
    GeistKitsune likes this.
  8. One last bump till next update
  9. Bump New update released on first comment
  10. It's beautification personified in a building ^.^
    DatzMine likes this.