Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by roqinn, Apr 20, 2017.

1. I just started on this server a few days ago and have liked what I have seen. Hence the reason that I am making this post instead of just moving on! =D
    I have been a MC player since Beta 1.1 (right after Alpha.) I took a long break when my last server went belly-up. I did play single player off and on but got bored of that since I had no one to interact with.
    Hopefully I will get to see some people in-game!
    Roqinn
  2. Heya roqinn, so glad you found the best server ever ;) Welcome to the EMC family, if you ever need anything please ask me in game or my inbox is always open!
    AyanamiKun, 607 and The_Mancub like this.
  3. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
  4. Hey, welcome to the Empire! :D We're glad to have you here! :)
  5. You are very new. I have bumped from other servers and have found this to be the best. You will find that you have barely scratched the surface of what this server has to offer. From the town aspect, to the shops and economy, to the waste, to the frontier and possibility to start or join an outpost, to the great events, and so much more. The variety while still being so vanilla is the best part. Actually the community is the best part :). So enjoy yourself and let me know too if I can do anything to make your stay more pleasant.
    Eviltoade, 607 and mjnoe70 like this.
  6. Glad to have ya, which server did you land on? I tend to think smp1 has it going on best! :D

Never fear asking questions in game and you'll be amazed at who may be able to help... Make sure to take in some of the town builds when you have some time. You will be amazed at some of the detail and size of the builds.

Take advantage of the shops/malls early on to get some starting stuff if you want to do a lot of the things yourself. However, with auctions and bulk places you may just skip working on farming or tree harvesting to buy it. As noted by many above, awesome community, economy and options are easily found on this server.

Best of luck and hope to see you in game!
    607, PhoenixAffinity and Eviltoade like this.
  7. Hey! Don't think we've met yet, but perhaps we will cross paths soon :D

If you need anything or have any questions lemme know I'll try to help best I can :)

Welcome to the empire and I hope you enjoy the server! :D
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  8. Welcome to the Empire minecraft :)
  9. Welcome to the Empire, glad to hear you're enjoying yourself!

That should definitely be happening. However, it is important to keep track of time. EMC is a US server and although it has players from all over the world the 'prime time' is definitely around the evening 'EMC time' (=EST, see the events page). So if you're normally playing around the time you posted then things can indeed be a little less crowded.

Also remember that if you get a little bored on your own server then you can always hop onto another to see if there's something going on over there (just don't forget /vault if you want to bring stuff with you) :)

Hope to see you in-game sometime!
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  10. Welcome roqinn! I'm glad to see your impressed with the server. So you hail from SMP1, a server of humble beginnings, this smp has most of the veteran players of the server and they are bound to be filled with helpful information you should know when going through! I think we might see each other, its a bit unlikely though cause the 2 smps I visit regularly are smp3 and utopia.

It's nice to meet you and welcome to EMC!

EDIT: On the note of switching smps, I don't mean to discriminate but if you visit smp8, you might find the players there are a bit... silly...
    607 and mjnoe70 like this.
  11. Hi roqinn. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
  12. Welcome to the Empire!!!
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  13. Well said. I can't add anything to that!
    AncientTower likes this.
  14. Welcome to the Empire, a place where everything is more dangerous in the wild than you might expect and amazing creations are abound. Hope you enjoy your stay.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  15. ....or not so bad if you set difficulty to 1! :)
  16. Exactly what I do.
  17. Welcome to EMC and glad you found it.... as you may have noticed it has a bit to offer for everyone... hope you enjoy as much as I do :)
    Cheers!
  18. I too am in the EST, but I play at odd hours because I work evening shift. I will play some in the morning/early afternoon and then again when I get home from work. That is if I'm not playing Elite Dangerous.
    I have visited a bunch of the shops and residents in Town. Some of them are amazing! I prefer to do everything myself if I can. I wont buy much unless I don't have the time to get it all by myself.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
    607 and AyanamiKun like this.
  19. Welcome Roqinn! Stop by my place one SMP3 (/v takenID [You'll find my teleports there]) You're welcome to come anytime, if you need anything just ask!
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  20. welcome 2 the empire roq, is really best server ever.