Howdy folks! Returning member (sort of).

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by yadidle, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Hey all! Been surfing around looking for some vanilla-like minecraft communities. Found this one yesterday, only to discover I have already registered and have an account. It's so old I couldn't use the /forumpass command to figure out my old password, and only just guessed it right.

Holy cow is this community extensive. Any tips or guides I can look at? I've spent an hour just browsing around the server in amazement.
  2. Welcome 2 the server!

yus, its a very complex server but tons of fun. u can check the wiki 4 help: http://wiki.emc.gs/ it also has a new player guide u can read.

what i often did when i started was doing /tutorial again so that i could read up. maybe that can help u too? or just do what i always do: ask staff or shelluser for help ^.^ u can always post questions on the forum so ppl can help u!

there also lots of good player guides here: https://empireminecraft.com/forums/player-guides-tips-and-tricks.100/
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. Oh wow, seems you mysteriously joined the server in September 3rd, 2013. It's nice to meet you! The server has various things you can do, personally I think you should stick with Town cause that's usually where most people go for. Players in town design extensive builds, make shops and host events! The staff of the server host almost daily events for players to engage in exciting activities, they can vary in what the event has players do and possibly earn! Community events (events hosted by regular players) don't happen too often, but they take on their own forms based on what the occasion is. Common community events that take place on the server are Drop Parties, Skin Competitions and Scavenger Hunts, but sometimes players can host other types events, just check the events tab in the forums to find out about the events! Have fun, take your time and enjoy the server!
    AncientTower likes this.
  4. Well welcome to the forums of the Empire. This is the server you've been searching for.... Welcome back home!!
  5. Hi yadidle. Welcome to the Empire and the forums. both a great place to spend time. :)
  6. Welcome back :) If you ever need anything shoot me a PM here or grab me in game if you see me!
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  7. Wrong #fakenews
    go to the wild, bring 1 trusted friend, and come back to town in a year with a dc of goods making you rich as heck
    Silken_thread likes this.
  8. :p ha ha yeah, then build your base 1,ooo,ooo,ooo blocks away from the nearest outpost cause that's the only space that's not heavily mined and destroyed by mobs and players. You can't get rich off of methods like that anymore.

A time consuming but effective way to get rich is to vote everyday. Promos are another way, buying a bunch then selling them off after they have increased in value is a good way to gain the cash.
  9. i can literally see dark spots all around the map less then 10k away from an outpost #fakenews
    Silken_thread likes this.
  10. Welcome back! I can't believe you forgot you joined EMC. Anyway, EMC has many updates since you last joined. :)
  11. :p They would still be missing out on the joys of playing in town though, and who's to say they came with at least 1 person they trust enough to not steal? Missing out on events and staying generally isolated are some cons when living like that.

It's their choice though, its your choice on how you want to play.
  12. Welcome (back) to the empire minecraft :D I hope you'll enjoi it even more as you alredey did with all the new updates :D
    Also, I really like the fact that I'm, techicaly "older" as you are :p even though you said that your accound was "so old" wow, I steel feel like I'm a newby, but that might just be becuase I still am really bad at doing things...
  13. Welcome back to the empire!