How well known is the user above you? [Forum Game]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Ritunn, Aug 26, 2016.

1. piz arols
    8/10
    607 and CadenMann like this.
  2. 10/10, can't really forgot you ever since you gave me that fish that said I was your "wife"...

On a side not never thought this would become so popular.
    607 likes this.
  3. Rhy isn't my alt :p It'd be really hard to keep up with typing seeing how much we talk back-and-forth. Also, rhy, if you're telling people you own that 47, we're going to have problems. >:C

Shadow, I have seen your name around but haven't personally spoken with you before. 6/10
    607 and Theomglover like this.
  4. :p well lol, my mistake! From what I saw it seemed rhy had it.
  5. 8/10, you used to have those horse races and i won my 132 from you :D
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  6. I've seen you around a lot on the forums. 8/10
  7. Seen you once on forums.
    1/10
  8. I've seen you in game and on the forums and on smp3 ;) 5/10 Not really talked much.
    gladranger7 likes this.
  9. EnderMagic1: I don't know you very well personally, but I remember we interacted quite a bit in one of the First Loser games. 7.3/10.
  10. I recognize your name, you're really well known, but I can't remember if we personally interacted much before. 4.2/7
    607 likes this.
  11. 1998golfer: I heard you mentioned quite often, but as you were most active before I joined, I don't know you very well. 6.3/10.
  12. You are one of the EMC's celebrity and I see you often around places here 9/10 :p
    607 likes this.
  13. I've seen your name in the forums but I've never crossed paths in-game. 4/10
    607 likes this.
  14. I think ive heard ur name 3/10
  15. Wow. Your memory is prominent in the First Loser Games. :p
    Best moment on emc? The First Loser
    Favorite Game? The First Loser
    Who's Steve? Probably in The First Loser.
    Why do you like the forums? The First Loser.
    :p
    607 and Dufne like this.
  16. Haha, oops :p
    Well, as it turns out, I got to know you better during this forum game, apparently! ;)
  17. Oops indeed :p Let's think.. hmm, highly active on the forums, less in-game... 8/10 for me :)
    gladranger7 and 607 like this.
  18. i wont be the only one to say 100/10 I think I follow (stalk) u more than anyone else I know u better than I know akiar I thinks.
  19. 0/10 never seen you so.. hi nice to meet you! :)
  20. 7/10 I buy all your stuff
    HannahEB likes this.