How well known is the user above you? [Forum Game]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Ritunn, Aug 26, 2016.

1. 6/10
    See you on the forums a lot and sometimes at events, but haven't really talked with you.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  2. 6/10

your name always reminds me of skitty the pokemon :p
    Skiddylicense04 likes this.
  3. Kind, passionate, and always there for the players! I know I 2we don’t always see eye to eye lot but he is definitely a great player to have on emc. Plus what would we do without all of his promo sense!
    MoreMoople and jewel_king like this.
  4. Hehe, maybe :)
    1/2/10 never seen you in-game before (well maybe once) on the forums, maybe once or twice, rarely know you :p
  5. KoolAid42: Um, I think I've seen you a lot, but I honestly have very little idea of who you actually are... :p 6.0/10 anyway, because of the frequency of seeing you.
    KoolAid42 likes this.
  6. Always on forums lurking about XD 10/10
    Stnywitness likes this.
  7. 7/10 !
    See you in game as much you are on the forums. Had some fun times together :D
    I remember killing you in a PvP thing, and gettin your head :D
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  8. 6/10, I see you mostly on the forums and occasionally in game. cool cat
    Stnywitness likes this.
  9. 4/10, seen you in game a good bit but don’t really know much about you
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  10. 8.5/10 I've known you since 2016 (back in the crazyminerpete days) :D
    607 and PetezzaDawg like this.
  11. 9/10

I know you like, really well. Just leaving the 1 off cause like, do you ever know anybody completely? :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  12. I always know you on forums and EMC 9.9/10
  13. SkeleTin007, I attended your wedding with Mrz. Midnight, I have talked to you on Discord and I even did a voice chat with you on Discord before. :)

8 / 10
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  14. 7/10
    I casually see you on the forums and sometimes in-game. :D
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  15. havent talked to you much but ive seen you around a far bit, especially during the kapri sun chat war lol

5/10
  16. Ehh i see you a lot and you inspired my name :D

8/10
    Stnywitness and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  17. 9/10!
    I've known you since you started! You attended the opening of my hardcore parkour, I remember :)
    I see u on forums and ingame quite a bit.
    You are the best!
    BennyBeltsjets likes this.
  18. 1/10 ( nothing personal, see my new stance on the game below)

Because this forum game is silly and though i may know you, from here on out it's low scores unless we chat at least a sentence every time we're both in game. :rofl: :lmao:
  19. I think being married for a dozen years or so might justify a 10/10. :D

What if you never meet them in game? :p

AncientTower: 7.9/10. Don't know you personally, but we have interacted in forum games a whole lot!
  20. 9/10
    I know your actual name and met you in real life. I've acted as a stand-in piano teacher for you and we've talked a whole lot about a lot of different topics. I feel like I know you about as well as is possible in a non-direct internet setting :)
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.