How well known is the user above you? [Forum Game]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Ritunn, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Seen your smp8 residences. Never seen you before in-game or on the forums, except this one post. 1/10
  2. wafflecoffee: 7.4/10. I have interacted with you a lot on the forum! You also joined several forum games I hosted, and the Mandelbrot Explorer art contest. :)
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  3. 8/10 one of the oldfolks from waaaaybackwhen :cool:
  4. 2/10 I think I've seen you in-game a couple of times, yet we never really ever interacted. And never really see you on the forums quite a lot.
  5. 2/10
    I've seen your name around recently, but I can't remember if I saw you around before I left or if you were even a part of EMC then. So like I don't know you at all, unless you had a name change or my memory is just failing me.
  6. tosses potion of healing on thread

5/10

you used to be more well known but mostly older players will recognize you
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  7. 3/10

I've seen you before on the forums and in discord but I can't recall any times in game.
  8. I actually laughed out loud at this... jewel is online in-game just about every hour of the day :p
    For you, I'd give the same rating, 3/10, for the same reason haha :)
    607 likes this.
  9. 7.5/10

I see waffle around quite a bit in game and on the forums! Seems to be pretty active around here. :)
    607 and wafflecoffee like this.
  10. 2/10 I have never noticed you in-game unfortunately but you are a distinguished member so you're obviously active to some extent. I hope we get to meet soon :)
    Milosaurus_Rex and 607 like this.
  11. I disagree with that conclusion. :p

BugsyWPfeiffer: I haven't interacted with you a lot, but one of the times we did interact is quite significant to me: you participated in my Mandelbrot Explorer Art Contest, creating cool entries and naming them, and placing well too. :) 7.0/10.
  12. 8/10!

I see you on the forums a bunch, but maybe only a couple of times in game :(
  13. 3/10? I've seen you in game a few times and rarely on the forums :( sorry. Hope to see you around more!
    Stnywitness likes this.
  14. 11/10 Matt ol’ boy! I see you around quite a bit! Maybe a bit too often! :p
    ShrinkingMatt likes this.
  15. BenMA:
    7/10, I see you on the server a decent amount contributing to the community chat and overall being a rad lad
  16. 5/10

Ive been seeing you in game quite a bit recently, but before that not much
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  17. 10/10 Literally *THE* promo collector and is at every single event. He's on a lot and we're good friends <3
  18. 1/10

I've seen you on the forums before, maybe a couple times actually, I am starting to go In-game and be active but I don't see you around a lot.
  19. 8/10 Heyyy, don't you leave messages on my profile? :D I've seen you around quite a bit.
    KoolAid42 likes this.
  20. 9/10
    :) I see you both on forums and ingame, but mostly on forums ;)
    You da best
    MoreMoople likes this.