How the Blizz was blown

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Jan 11, 2017.

1. This was supposed to be a cool and fun post but nooo, the Blizz'Ards had to ruin it :D

Take one Blizz, shoot him with a bow and arrow and it'll hide in the water from where it will continue to fire on you, straight through the water. Well, if Blizzie wants to cheat, then so can I! :eek:

Take 14 TNT, one Blizzard and one Flint and Steel :cool:

Impress all your friends! :D

... or not :rolleyes:

Unfortunately explosions + water give poor results. And I also forgot for a moment that TNT doesn't quite chain, making this explosion pretty much a solo b00m leaving not much result. Eventually I did bring a few sponges and tried it that way but then Blizzie ran off, tried to take its revenge on me but fortunately I got friends with god gear :D

To quote a popular villain from the 80's: I'll get you next time Gadget Blizard, next time.....
    607, Unoski, Jelle68 and 2 others like this.
  2. Inspecor GADGET oh, inspector GADGET :D
    Wait, is that from the 80's? Am I that old?
  3. Like so many classics there have been remakes ('Gadget and the Gadgetinis'), it got a rather horrible movie adaption which had little to nothing to do with the original and yah. Maybe that's what you remember :)

I'm talking about this:
    Jelle68 likes this.
  4. So am I :p
    I guess you thought you had guessed my age :p
    I'm hopefully going to make an introducion of myselve at my birthday, so you will all understand than :p
    607 and ShelLuser like this.