How noobish are you?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by LeoV, Aug 1, 2015.

?

What did you get?

10-40 51 vote(s) 89.5%
40-70 3 vote(s) 5.3%
70-100 3 vote(s) 5.3%
  1. Lower than I expected. :D
  2. 32%

But yah, I don't think this test is very fairly done. I was pretty sure about some of my answers and it seems even Gamepedia backs me up on that.

My main gripe with this is that it doesn't show you the correct / wrong answers afterwards. So basically the test could just as easily make up the end results as you go along. Especially because each test is different.
    nfell2009 and PenguinDJ like this.

3. Playing for 4.5 years....
  4. 100%. I dont need no test to tell me that.
  5. .. kidding me…. 43% :O

6. ir zmartz!

figures :rolleyes:

ur longer on emc than me, ur richer than me, ur res has more cool stuff on it and now ur also noobier than me. no fair! ^.^

lol! :D
    Gawadrolt and Defne_The_Boss like this.
  7. Im 15% of a noob....
  8. Not sure. I don't think the test has been updated recently, but it's just for fun I guess. :)
  9. I got 12 percent.
  10. I did better than most of you! 32% is a bigger number!

...jk
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  11. I assume this is meant as a joke, but still... I domt think this is a good indication of your noobyness :p
    The most questions are apway to easy or have too obvious answers, and some are just ridiculous, I mean, how much pixels does a creeper fly above the ground? How high is a block? How many people attended the forst minecon??
    Patr1cV and PenguinDJ like this.
  12. And some have typos....
    haastregt likes this.
  13. Not really sure how this question was fair :confused:
  14. I really don't get this test at all... The questions are based on opinions which I don't like. Like what circut is most commonly used... Either clock or Inverter both very common :confused:

AyanamiKun and Gawadrolt like this.