How many pages of Rupee history do YOU have?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheRobotChicken, Dec 16, 2013.

1. i only have 869, and my shop has been closed alot more then its been open :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. *is embarrassed cuz of my pages*
    *laughs head off*
    TheMiniKins and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. 928
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I don't think this is all that accurate for many, since rupee history doesn't extend all the way to before rupee history was a thing.

I have like 94 pages, btw.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Ah yes, I was unsure of the history of the "Rupee history" and how long its been around, I guess we're just finding out how many pages people have in rupee history compared to other people, not taking into account before there was a "Rupee history"
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. If you only have a few pages, you're not voting. You should be voting.

I've been here a few weeks, not even got my mall set up, and i have 15 pages. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I've only got 303, I'm sure there must be an error with that.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. I only have 236 I think i need to buy more stuff...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. 377 in 800+ days :p

Guess I'm not the spender I thought I was xD. But the rupee page was implemented some time after I joined, so I'm sure I'm a few pages short :p

EDIT:

First entry in my rupee history is February 24th 2012, and my first EMC sign in was October 6th 2011
    Equinox_Boss and Jcplugs like this.
  10. A total of 31,021 from AlexChance (20,877 - previous shop account) and ACInc (10,144 - current shop account) :D
  11. 117; considering i have only been on 160 days, i'd say that is a lot.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Only have 160.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Wow, so most people have between 100-1000, with the exception of a few who have in the few thousands, And then Alex way up ahead >.<
  14. 664 pages :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. 257... I've only been here for a year. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Over 4200, but the funny thing is I try to keep it shorter with bulk buying and selling.
    Equinox_Boss, bloodra1n and Parkerjv9 like this.
  17. I think that was when everyone's rupee history was accidentally wiped, remember that?
    Equinox_Boss and jkjkjk182 like this.