How many alts do you have?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by fighter_Ethan, Apr 12, 2021.

?

Pie?

Forge 2 vote(s) 16.7%
Onion 10 vote(s) 83.3%
  1. Thank you. For the answer, the patience, and the informations :)
    607, CarFryer, Slvr and 1 other person like this.
  2. why did that just feel like an attempt at a massive flex Egeau? :p
    Tuqueque, 607, Burki and 2 others like this.
  3. I have 1 alt

Thefriedmans
    My main is
    Thefryedmans
  4. I have this account, two alts, and an account of my sister that I can use. :)

One small correction: we don't make rupees by this, this only gives us a higher net worth (buying low, keeping high :p). We try to sell as little promos as possible, as selling them would be selling what we try to collect... Sure, there are exceptions, but our promos are generally not how we get rupees (but they are how we get a higher net worth).

Instead, we've spent lots of time gathering items that are efficient for us to get and then selling them, and in general following the idea of "gathering for a low price", "keeping or selling for a high price". :) I generally posess between 0 and 350,000 rupees, which keeps going down when I find more stuff to invest in, or most importantly, when I see fun promos. :p
    607, Egeau and FadedMartian like this.
  5. PickleZero_

HugoWax_

RedScarfHero

MoneyLand5

CrispyBlood_

TripleShot7

BananaBadge10
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. I have 2 accounts
  7. I have no alts and am okay with that :D
    607 likes this.
  8. I've got one alt account, and this account has slowly become it.

I use my other account much more now for various reasons, and I only really use this one to post on the forums lol. It's been almost 300 days since I logged into EMC as mba2012.
    607 and FadedMartian like this.
  9. I have only one account as of now...

I classify as an alt of AiFred (AiKat) (Aikar etc...)
  10. Nobody's said it yet, but thanks for your input!
    It's good to realise that allowing alts is a unique position, and not a self-evident one.

I have one alt, which on EMC might seem scanty, but other Minecraft players tend to be surprised when they hear I have more than one account. :p
    Tuqueque and Fred_TWK like this.
  11. None lol