How do I get my parrot to come off of my shoulder?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by PBJpjs, Jul 13, 2017.

1. This may sound like a bit of a stupid question, but I recently got a parrot and had it perched on my shoulder and now I can't get it to come off. I'm moving the location of my residence and I want to bring my parrot with me, but because I can't turn it into an egg when it's on my shoulder, I don't know how.
  2. /parrotrelease

Or /parroteggify I think
    wafflecoffee and PBJpjs like this.
  3. On EMC, Parrots will not leave your shoulder unless you manually type a command to release them. Parrots may only be released on a residence you have admin on, or in the wild.
    • You may use any of the following commands: parrotrelease, prel, releaseshoulders, ejectshoulders, relsh
      Followed by left/right/both on which parrot to release

example: /parrotrelease both
    • This will release them as they normally would in Vanilla when jumping.
    • You may also type /parroteggify, pegg, eggifyshoulders, eggsh and left/right/both to convert them into an egg instead. This may be done only in town areas.
    This will allow players to keep parrots better as decoration while traveling. Not specifying an argument implies that you want both shoulders.
  4. Use /prel to release it from your shoulders. You can also use /pegg to eggify it.
    Echelon815 and PBJpjs like this.
  5. Thanks everyone!
    ShelLuser and WardleDeBoss like this.
  6. "This may be done anywhere other than non-town areas"

~please tell me there is another way to word this phrase to make a little more sense.

honestly everything else was helpful, and thank you.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. Pretty sure this means

-you can only do this in Town.
  8. "You can only use /pegg within town, so not in the wilderness.", that's roughly what it means and how I'd have described it.
  9. i know this is an older post, but it just helped me get my little friend off of my shoulder so thank you all. I was afraid the lil dude had made himself soulbound lol.
    Echelon815 and ShelLuser like this.
  10. same problem :(