How do I disable the ability for others to view my "Recent Activity" on my profile page?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by We3_MPO, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've looked under various parts of my settings, but couldn't see it anywhere.

I'm trying to become less active (for now), trying to not be too publicly visible, and most importantly, trying to be more cautious the few(er) times I am still on. However, the only thing still preventing me from doing the second thing is that I cannot seem to find how to hide the "Recent Activity" tab on my profile page.

Any help is greatly appreciated. :)
  2. As far as I know, this isn't an option.
  3. I believe the checkbox next to "Show your online status" under your Privacy settings is what enables/disables that. Don't quote me on that, though ;)

Edit: nvm, misunderstood what you were wanting. As Jack said, there is no way to do that.
    JParsonsX likes this.
  4. Under Privacy settings, there is a checkbox that says "Receive your news feed" next to it. I believe your recent activity tab will be hidden from others if you uncheck that :)
    (I did some testing and that's what worked for me. Apologies if I misunderstood)
    Edit:

5. Thanks, Moople! It worked!
    JDHallows and MoreMoople like this.
  6. No problem :) Glad I could help!
    JDHallows and We3_MPO like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.