How did you found the Empire server?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Abillities, Feb 4, 2018.

1. When Minecraft became a trend among 12 years old, the same happened with me and my friends. At school, we would always go and surround the computer that was in the class, and see people play. Eventually, I got my MC account, I probably played for about 1-3 weeks of single player. One of my friends found EMC, landed on 8 and like 6 of us joined I am the only one that still plays or didn't get banned for hacking(for some reason most of my friends hacked one day)... So I am still here :)
    BreezyMan, 607, Ethy202 and 1 other person like this.
  2. I had a similar experience many years ago, trying to find a server that wasn't populated by trolls and griefers. I was looking on some random server listing site and EMC just looked nice so I gave it a try. I haven't looked back since- in fact, as you can see, I loved it so much I decided to become a staff member and dedicate my time to helping others discover and enjoy the best Minecraft server there is! ^_~
    We3_MPO and CinemaSins like this.
  3. To add to the above that I had said. I was too looking for a grief and pvp free server. EMC met those requirements for me too. Just sayin. :)
    We3_MPO likes this.