How did you find out about EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Stnywitness, Feb 14, 2018.

1. This thread is simple. Say how you first found out about Empire Minecraft.

Me? I read about it in a book in a store called Menards of all places. XD
    neonkillah likes this.
  2. I had tried multiple different servers before EMC, but none of them really said "home" to me. I was met with rude people in many of them, sometimes very inappropriate. Then, something caught my eye. "Family friendly Minecraft server" =D
    So, I started searching for family friendly servers. I tried a few and still didn't find them very inviting, and in some cases they were too big to really enjoy.
    Eventually, I came across EMC, most likely after a Google search. I joined at play.emc.gs, completed the tutorial, and finally considered a server my home <3
    Stnywitness and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  3. I clicked on it instead of a skywars server and stayed :D
    Stnywitness and MoreMoople like this.
  4. LOL I love both of your answers!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  5. Yeah, I also had the same problem
    MoreMoople likes this.
  6. I saw it on a server listing, I think maybe it was TopG.org and I was looking for a good Minecraft server to play on since all the prison and faction servers I played on were laggy and without my sister playing them with me all the time it was boring hehe
    Stnywitness and MoreMoople like this.
  7. Patr1cV likes this.
  8. I found EMC through a typo xD
    My friend and I were fighting over the keyboard and looking for a new MC server and the typo led us here
    Stnywitness likes this.
  9. A Minecraft handbook featured EMC as one of the top servers you could join.
  10. I had a similar experience many years ago, trying to find a server that wasn't populated by trolls and griefers. I was looking on some random server listing site and EMC just looked nice so I gave it a try. I haven't looked back since- in fact, as you can see, I loved it so much I decided to become a staff member and dedicate my time to helping others discover and enjoy the best Minecraft server there is! ^_~
  11. LOL I love it