How can i watch a whole fourm like auction

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheFryedmans, Oct 7, 2018.

1. If that's not possible to do
    Can I suggest it plz
  2. Like me getting notafied when someone posts a new thread in the fourm auction or selling
  3. Unfortunately this isn’t an option, would be cool if it was though! All you can do really is just keep refreshing the page to see any new auctions :)
  4. You may find an RSS feed useful (I don't know the technicalities of them but they're how podcast services know when someone releases a new podcast and makes it available). You can use a chrome extension (e.g. RSS Feed Reader) which, I think, will check the auction address (below) once you add it and notify you when a new thread is posted.

https://empireminecraft.com/forums/auctions.42/index.rss
    ErrantKnight, RainbowPony and 607 like this.
  5. Hm, an interesting idea! I don't think I would use it, though. I do read all threads in the Empire Creativity Corner, and in Other Gaming, but I like to check those manually, whem I've got time.
    RainbowPony likes this.
  6. Forum like an auction isn't possible, but do pay special attention to the "what's new" list and your news sections. This here:

Those options can show an overview of recent activities; either general (posts by everyone) or only activities from people you follow (news feed).
    607 likes this.