How badly would my Vault crash the economy...?

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by autumnrain26, Dec 21, 2022.

1. So after being mostly in absentia for a few years (Mostly due to school, work and life in general), I am curious as to how badly my vaults would wreck the economy were I just to push it all in (Which is not my plan, I am just looking as to how much my old "investments" have developed over the years.. xD)

Player Heads:
    battmeghs
    Deathtomb8953
    Silken_thread
    Aikarias
    shaunwhite1982
    Maxarian Head (Promo) x2
    ICC Valentines Day Head 2014
    Haunted Head 2013
    Headless Horseman Mask 2014 x2

Boxed Promos:
    Merry Christmas (contains Blitzen, Grandma's Oven, et al.)
    Valentines Gift Box 2020
    Trick-or-treat bundle 2015

Random Utility Promos:
    Pot o' Gold x8
    Friendship Blossom
    Pi Pie
    Labor Bench 2015
    Labor Bench 2013
    Remembrance Poppy 2016
    Remembrance Poppy 2014
    Holiday Candle 2014
    Spooky Egg
    Avalauncher 2014
    Avalauncher no date
    Promo Instructions 2013
    Book of Colors - Pink
    Maxarian Shoes - Pink
    Tales of Eternia
    Icecreamcow Skin x2
    Icecreamcow Flesh x2
    Taste the Freedom steaks x5

There is more, much more, but I will need to add them later... xD
    607, Nickblockmaster, Sefl and 3 others like this.
  2. "How badly would my vault crash the economy"? Lol

Well, it wouldn't, because the market for old rares isn't as simple as it used to be....also, most of what you have is pretty standard save for the Max shoes (can't really assign value, 7m+ perhaps) /Tales (2.5m) /ICC head (5m)

Many collectors have quit, meaning that the number willing to buy uber-expensive items has shrunk to single digits.

There's only an "economy" for items when they're actively being traded, and nowadays most are just endlessly sitting in hoarders' vaults such as yours. So even if you have rupees, there's nothing you can really get with them, because lo and behold people disappear while clutching onto their precious promos :rofl: :lmao:

That being said, if you decided to sell them off one at a time you'd still amass enough to buy whatever you could want. Or check back in another 5 years, and maybe you'll have conquered the economy by then ;)
    607, Nickblockmaster, Atels and 6 others like this.
  3. There is a thread for checking the values of promos and another for staff/former staff heads & signatures, if you wanna check for yourself.
  4. some analysis and links to other recent economy threads =P
    from: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/suggestion-adventuring-update.86466/